Share money-making apps you use.

Super Pop Quiz (earnhoney)

darthlinux » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:30 am

Whilst I was on earnhoney last night there was a banner about a new app from earnhoney.

I downloaded it and had a go you have to answer 5 questions and have 10 secs to answer each one, below are the rewards you get
5/5 question correct you get 15 points
between 1 and 4/5 you 12 points
0/5 you get 10 points

After you answer the questions you get a static ad so you have to click out, if you get 0/5 you have to watch a 30 second video before you can move on.

Here the good part you get same questions just in a different order each time you play.

100 points = 1HDS

I tested it last night and got 10HDS from the app.

If you haven't signed up for earnhoney please use my code 11E792DDA1

Additional note this is on available for android.

StevenNguyen907 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:10 pm

Do you have a link? Can't find it in the Google Play Store.

mjspring » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:56 pm

Did you experience any issues getting the points on Earnhoney? I converted about 15-20 HDS on the quiz but it doesn't seem to add to my Earnhoney app or Website.

lowkey » Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:55 am

how many quizzes per day

mjspring » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:13 am

Far as I know, they don't have a limit. I did about 30-40 today and it still lets me get more points. I just do the same quiz each time.

afriendofchrist » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:48 pm

I downloaded the app too and have been running it. Do the points automatically convert over to HD because I received an email that says I've reached $1 and to log in to EH site to redeem. How do I redeem the app $ from EH site?

StevenNguyen907 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:53 pm

On the quiz app, you click on your profile, and you can convert your point balance into Honey Dollars.

afriendofchrist » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:06 pm

OK I see it. Thanks a lot!

afriendofchrist » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:26 pm

Can we use more than 1 device for EH super pop quiz?

StevenNguyen907 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:31 pm

Yeah, on there website they do not state on how many devices we can have. I use 5 devices

mjspring » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:54 pm

I have to ask, how do you run it on 5 devices? Do you sit next to them and click the questions one by one? It sounds tempting but terribly time consuming

StevenNguyen907 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:45 pm

The best thing is that you don't even have to answer the questions. They will give you 10 points even if you get 0 questions right. They give you the points after the ad plays.

darthlinux » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:46 am

UPDATE

After seeing people comments on reddit I see people are using multi devices with this app and I was wondering how do they close the static ad but after a quick test, they are not static ads they close themselves after about 30-40 seconds so the app is completely passive, I left it running for few hours and it racked up 800 points so 8HDS, not a massive amount but put this on a few devices and bobs your uncle you'll make a decent return.

lowkey » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:31 pm

u can use multiple accounts for super pop quiz?

darthlinux » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:33 pm

u can use multiple accounts for super pop quiz?
No but I don't see any restrictions on devices that can be used with the app, I am aiming to run up to 4 devices, already claimed 28HDS today using the app on and off on 1 device

afriendofchrist » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:23 pm

FYI. I ran super pop quiz on 2 phones and reached over 10,000 points on each. So im thinking ill cashout on both and get $2. Wrong! When I cashed out on one it deducted 10,000 from both devices meaning I got $1. So it doesn't matter how many devices u use. Anyone had a different experience?

darthlinux » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:56 am

That's because its the same account and so only had 10,000 points not 20,000, both phones are earning put going to the same total

t0nja » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:32 pm

They only Allows 1 device per account. screen shot from earnhoney support is in the facebook group

EHQuestion » Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:52 am

Hi. 2 questions.
1. Someone said only 1 device per account for Super Pop Quiz (EH). Is that true?
2. I was using the app and it was going great. I had converted several times successfully. Then I tried to convert, an error message appeared, my points disappeared and have not made it to my EH account. I've contacted EH support with no response. Has this happened to anyone else and, if so, do you have a solution?

StevenNguyen907 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:15 pm

After updating the app today, I started to get the "Are you still playing pop up". Is anyone else seeing that?

afriendofchrist » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:34 pm

Me too without even updating.

StevenNguyen907 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:35 pm

I'm not using it anymore. Back to Yoolotto

EHQuestion » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:39 pm

I'm not using it anymore either. I still need to know where my previous cash out "disappeared" to. And I'm afraid to cash out what's in there now in case it disappears too.

afriendofchrist » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:01 am

This is what I discovered today using EH Super Pop Quiz because the same thing happened to me. Stick to one phone because when you sign in on two or more it automatically change your user name and when you try and cash out the points disappear because it doesn't recognize the user name that was automatically generated it only recognize the username given by EH when you first signed up. Go to your account section in the app and see if your username is different from that on desktop. Also make sure your sign in credentials are the same across all devices.