Applike is paying me in EUR. How can I withdrawal? I cannot withdrawal EUR

Akumaky » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:14 pm

I read that. Didn't work. But I'm on mobile. I'll try on PC later

zerocool » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:01 pm

any idea to fix this?

Junior » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:11 am

You can transfer within paypal

Ryzon321 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:20 pm

In my Paypal account, it just lists all the currencies separate; ie. American, Euro, and then gives me a converted total balance at the top in my local currency, I'm in Canada. When I pay for something, from say Ebay.ca, it just takes what it needs and does the conversion to Canadian. I don't have to do anything.

Nyssard » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:16 am

you can convert the eur on paypals website just google search how to convert money with paypal, most time the app will send me 19.18eur even though i cash out with $20. but when i convert that eur in paypal i actually get a small profit from it cause the $ is more valuable than the eur atm LOL

Junior » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:44 am

you can convert the eur on paypals website just google search how to convert money with paypal, most time the app will send me 19.18eur even though i cash out with $20. but when i convert that eur in paypal i actually get a small profit from it cause the $ is more valuable than the eur atm LOL
Currencies around the world are different of course it's more "atm" even though it never changes.

Nyssard » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:40 am

yea agreed once i got the 20 eur from them and when i converted it was actually $19.18 so i lost on that one lol