Share money-making apps you use.

Engageme.tv App

Defaulti » Sat May 20, 2017 1:49 am

Engagement.tv just came out with their app on Android six days ago and they are still testing it for IOS. You link to different website accounts on the app and can swap between them; I'm currently linked with InstaGC. My InstaGC account hasn't got the points that I accrued on the app though >~<. Post if you got points in your accounts and what accounts you link to. Also, post if you didn't get any points in your account/accounts, the more data we have the more time we save. Time is money!! :D
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... metv&hl=en

I guess its 2 phones per IP.
You can use it on the website, right now during the promo we can allow up to 2 devices on mobile in addition to the website.
https://www.reddit.com/r/EngageMetv/com ... m-comments

Defaulti » Tue May 23, 2017 3:50 am

yeah but it didn't credit my insta G account and my other phone had 0 credits on the app >_< i think the app is a bust for now.

afriendofchrist » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:09 am

I just added the app to my phones and linked one to instagc, one to grab points, and one to uniquerewards. Been running it for 2 days and points not crediting. Will run overnight again and see if it credits. Will let you know what happens.

Sss22066 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:34 am

Am running Etv on 3 win7 pc's Instagc crediting points just fine, avg $2 per day total, pc needs reset ( shutdown pc's, autoclean, autorestore chrome window) bout every 2 hours... What routine are y'all using... Anyone using calligraphy????

Sss22066 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:35 am

SCR-IPTS???

zerocool » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:44 pm

what is calligraph?

darthlinux » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:42 pm

I just added the app to my phones and linked one to instagc, one to grab points, and one to uniquerewards. Been running it for 2 days and points not crediting. Will run overnight again and see if it credits. Will let you know what happens.
That's very common with the app

lowkey » Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:04 am

i got points and im linked with insta gc