Share money-making apps you use.

Earnie - Payment Proof

twig123 » Sat May 13, 2017 11:36 pm

It's REAL! New app with payment proof!

App Name: Earnie
Platform: Android & iOS (I've only tested on Android)
Device Limit: Unknown, assume 1 (I've only tested on a single device).
Locale: Unknown, assume USA only
Tasks: Videos
Rewards: PayPal & Gift Cards (Amazon, Best Buy, Google Play, Starbucks, Target, Walmart)
Min Redemption: $10
Redemption time: ~10 days

Payment Proof: http://i.imgur.com/npPVGL0.jpg
(Took roughly a month to earn)

Additional Notes:
I would consider this a semi-active app, as you can click to play an Ad and it may need to be tapped to play additional Ads directly after the first finishes... however, sometimes it will auto-attempt to find/play additional videos on it's own.

Points earned in a month aren't transferred to available balance until the beginning of the next month

The main attraction to this app is it's referral system! You can earn up to 100% that your refs make, 2 levels deep! (Ex: I refer a person, and they refer a person... you can get 100% of what they both earn)

Ref Link: http://goearnie.com/?b=10154986032869336
Non-Ref: http://goearnie.com
(Note: You are automatically added as a ref to another random person if you signup with the non-ref. So, I'd appreciate if anyone uses mine.)

Junior » Sun May 14, 2017 2:56 am

How much do you make per day?

twig123 » Sun May 14, 2017 4:39 am

Depends on Ad availability. I've seen it vary between a couple cents to about a dollar. The app is still in beta, but the ref system is what really has me excited (getting earnings from 2 ref levels)

Junior » Sun May 14, 2017 5:03 am

Depends on Ad availability. I've seen it vary between a couple cents to about a dollar. The app is still in beta, but the ref system is what really has me excited (getting earnings from 2 ref levels)
Yeah I got an email about me getting my first ref.

away » Sun May 14, 2017 6:23 am

i try it one LG G4 ... and i must to click each time on ads to start , i try it with sony z3 quess what ? its working auto ads without any new click :)
LG G4 its rooted , Sony Z3 no
i hope its help

Junior » Sun May 14, 2017 6:45 am

i try it one LG G4 ... and i must to click each time on ads to start , i try it with sony z3 quess what ? its working auto ads without any new click :)
i hope its help
On ios I have to manually click

twig123 » Sun May 14, 2017 6:57 am

i hope its help
Strange and interesting to hear that one device is manual clicks, and yet another is auto. We'll have to see if we can figure out what causes that then.

away » Sun May 14, 2017 7:02 am

yes strange , now i try to install on more devices lets see what`s happen

twig123 » Sun May 14, 2017 7:18 am

Yeah, I've only tested on 1 since I don't know what the device limit is. let us know how it goes.

away » Sun May 14, 2017 9:30 am

its working on version android high than 4.1.2

Junior » Sun May 14, 2017 11:12 pm

I can't get it to work on any android device, it just gets stuck on the to get started... page

PFULMTL » Mon May 15, 2017 2:47 am

Just installed it on an Android 6.0 phone and it constantly crashes. It feels a lot like AppTrailers, watching ads and crashing haha. It tries to autoplay, but its always those videos where you have to (X) out.
I'll check back later when they have done some updates. At the moment it sounds like a pyramid scheme.

PFULMTL » Mon May 15, 2017 3:46 pm

Yeah the interface is very IOS-like

Pridone » Mon May 29, 2017 10:31 pm

It is now available internationally, i got it on my play store, pretty surprising.

away » Tue May 30, 2017 8:30 am

i see its just to slow earning , no much ads ... so i dont used anymore

Pridone » Tue May 30, 2017 8:37 am

What? I've been getting unlimited ads and crazy amound of referrals. Total : 61 referrals

I gain around $1.40 a day.

Pridone » Tue May 30, 2017 10:11 am

Sometimes i ran out of ads too, just reset ads id and then wait for 20-30 minutes. Ads should be there.

zerocool » Wed May 31, 2017 11:51 am

payment proof and ill join

Pridone » Wed May 31, 2017 12:24 pm

Omfg i already gave payment proof check some other post it's really annoying

away » Wed May 31, 2017 2:04 pm

i see its just to slow earning , no much ads ... so i dont used anymore
it might be your location

US

Junior » Wed May 31, 2017 2:38 pm

My referrals don't do nothing

away » Wed May 31, 2017 2:40 pm

all referals soon or later will gone ... the sistem of ads beta still working bad

Junior » Wed May 31, 2017 2:43 pm

all referals soon or later will gone ... the sistem of ads beta still working bad
You're telling me this 2 year old app is still in beta?