Share money-making apps you use.

Earn.gg Issues All Of The Sudden Anyone Else?

rayplace » Wed May 10, 2017 2:38 pm

I have been using earn.gg watch video section for a while and all of a sudden today it ask me to verify my steam account
which i don't have one and i think it cost to get one, but my question now is why now? has anyone else had this issue? if so how did you get around this? Thanks in advance for any help given here.

darthlinux » Wed May 10, 2017 7:57 pm

yes this is the 2nd time it has happened try again tomorrow, that's what I did the last time it happened, have you tried instagc.com which is very similar plus they have more payout options.

rayplace » Thu May 11, 2017 12:07 am

Yes i am using instagc also i started using earn.gg and instagc around the same time, i will try to use earn.gg again tomorrow.

darthlinux » Thu May 11, 2017 6:47 pm

I have tried earn.gg again today and still asking me to sign up with a steam account and it will not let me withdraw my money

darthlinux » Fri May 12, 2017 7:34 am

Just a little update, Earn.gg is working for me again now and seems to be working really well with 2 tabs

rayplace » Fri May 12, 2017 9:44 am

Thanks, for the heads up i just went to try it and it works again, did you find out what the problem was? will this happen again? I'm just glad to see its working again every little point helps toward my farms.

darthlinux » Fri May 12, 2017 10:04 am

Not sure what the issue was however I did see a banner saying expect updates so they might have been sorting out new adverts so fingers cross it stays up.