Share money-making apps you use.

Checkpoints Issues?

rayplace » Mon May 08, 2017 2:43 pm

Is anyone else having issues with getting points on checkpoints? I ran it all day yesterday and this morning and seen that it had the same points it had yesterday. I have emailed support and i am waiting to here back from them soon i hope.

uselessmike » Mon May 08, 2017 4:46 pm

Sometimes mine doesn't show any points until I close and reopen the app. I have also seen if the phone disconnects from the internet and reconnects sometimes it won't register the videos.

uselessmike » Mon May 08, 2017 4:51 pm

Also check your history in the app. I think it's pretty accurate.

uselessmike » Mon May 08, 2017 5:56 pm

Also check your history in the app. I think it's pretty accurate.
where is the history?? in checlpoints??
Click the setting button on the top right of the app. And you should see the button for your history.

zerocool » Tue May 09, 2017 11:49 pm

thanks for the help

koppunoor » Sat May 13, 2017 5:00 am

I have used for many months but recently the app has added US number verification and added 7 videos to get 1 point ;(. this change has stopped to get my payments. Hope to see that app removes the mobile number verification process. If not the app is good.

russelwestbrook232 » Sat May 13, 2017 10:28 am

Same here. I have tried before and have not been able to receive my points. I would recommend you to delete the app, and not waste your time on it.

heavenv7 » Sun May 14, 2017 4:48 am

on 5-13-17, Checkpoints mailed an email out to me stating that points will only be given out randomly for watching videos.
A moto e that runs this app only received 1 point per day for approx. 3 days, so support was emailed regarding the problem. The above statement was what was received back. I then emailed again,and stated that perhaps they should notify their app. users, cuz I was almost positive that no one was going to watch those videos for free, or for just 1 point in 8 hrs.

rayplace » Sun May 14, 2017 11:59 am

on 5-13-17, Checkpoints mailed an email out to me stating that points will only be given out randomly for watching videos.
A moto e that runs this app only received 1 point per day for approx. 3 days, so support was emailed regarding the problem. The above statement was what was received back. I then emailed again,and stated that perhaps they should notify their app. users, cuz I was almost positive that no one was going to watch those videos for free, or for just 1 point in 8 hrs.
Well my issue has been fixed back to making my normal point amount i guess it was a glitch or server error :)

afriendofchrist » Sun May 14, 2017 8:45 pm

I agree checkpoints points have decreased for me the last couple of days. Hope its a glitch or server error. Will keep running it a few more days before I search out other apps to replace it.

Kuffner » Wed May 17, 2017 3:14 am

So is checkpoints running any better now? i stopped using it a while back when I went for $10 every 3 days to $1 or less a day..

Jca3000 » Wed May 17, 2017 4:05 am

Ray place I'm having the same issue. My points have been stunknown on 526 for a week. How did you fix. I actually don't know if I care. This app is kinda a waste of phones.

rayplace » Wed May 17, 2017 8:25 am

Ray place I'm having the same issue. My points have been stunknown on 526 for a week. How did you fix. I actually don't know if I care. This app is kinda a waste of phones.
@ jca3000, I email support about the issue but never received a response back but something odd happen late the next day it started working again. I also dropped my limit down to 6 devices instead of the 10 i was using, I also think support fixed it and they just never responded back to my email.

iang » Wed May 17, 2017 7:05 pm

It's been running slower than usual

Jca3000 » Wed May 17, 2017 7:17 pm

Yea sites do that stuff sometimes. It's to bad they make it so hard to email them.

iang » Wed May 17, 2017 7:19 pm

Yeah unfortunately that's true

Jca3000 » Wed May 17, 2017 8:04 pm

I'm not gonna deal with this app anymore

iang » Wed May 17, 2017 8:29 pm

I still use it slowly hopefully it will pick back up

Jca3000 » Wed May 17, 2017 9:05 pm

I'll try it in a few months

iang » Wed May 17, 2017 9:08 pm

You know of any other apps like it

Thenakedthrall » Thu May 25, 2017 8:08 pm

The video part of Checkpoints has not been working very consistently for me

iang » Thu May 25, 2017 8:18 pm

Yeah me neither so I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it now it works a little bit better but I still have to pay more attention to it

afriendofchrist » Thu May 25, 2017 9:19 pm

Same here until I gave it a rest for a few days. Also try switching up phones instead of running it constantly on the same phones. Rewardable TV works good.

iang » Thu May 25, 2017 9:44 pm

Yeah it dose how many devices can you on one account for that?

iang » Thu May 25, 2017 10:27 pm

Well at less that gives me some ideas on it lol