Share money-making apps you use.

What is being the most consistent earner?

neocarbunkle » Sun May 07, 2017 10:20 pm

I had a small farm going last summer and I used mostly earnhoney, perk and some checkpoint and rewardable TV. I tried getting things set up again but a lot of things just are not getting enough to earn. Earnhoney and Perk rarely seem to have ads. The only thing that seems to be working for me is koinme. Any suggestions for sites that are working well right now?

Junior » Mon May 08, 2017 1:28 am

If you have any android devices try using applike, you download the app and leave it open and you'll earn points.

PFULMTL » Mon May 08, 2017 6:04 pm

Applike is stable and pays quickly. Make sure to download 4 star apps when they show up in the list. They might not be there the next time.

Junior » Tue May 09, 2017 11:23 pm

It sucks because I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it but now it won't let me log in, because it's saying that I already signed up with another account.

darthlinux » Wed May 10, 2017 8:13 am

I had a small farm going last summer and I used mostly earnhoney, perk and some checkpoint and rewardable TV. I tried getting things set up again but a lot of things just are not getting enough to earn. Earnhoney and Perk rarely seem to have ads. The only thing that seems to be working for me is koinme. Any suggestions for sites that are working well right now?
Instagc.com is fairly good and so is Earn.gg <--- sometimes only let you watch if you have a steam account.

App trailers lately has been awesome and you can covert them to Perk, I rarely use the Perk TV app anymore, Earn Honey is shocking I earned 11 nectar points for 7hrs worth of running which was awful.

darthlinux » Wed May 10, 2017 9:48 am

Instagc.com is fairly good and so is Earn.gg <--- sometimes only let you watch if you have a steam account.

App trailers lately has been awesome and you can covert them to Perk, I rarely use the Perk TV app anymore, Earn Honey is shocking I earned 11 nectar points for 7hrs worth of running which was awful.
earnhoney is really low for me
To be honest I do flick back to earnhoney to see if the ads are any better but I think they are dieing a slow death esp in the UK.

Brayan » Thu May 11, 2017 12:46 am

earnhoney is really low for me
To be honest I do flick back to earnhoney to see if the ads are any better but I think they are dieing a slow death esp in the UK.
they are most likely dieing in uk. but live in the US and it sucks
How much do you make in EH?

PFULMTL » Thu May 11, 2017 4:11 pm

YooLotto seems to work fine on a few devices (doesn't work on older 4.0 Androids or tablets). It doesn't crash or freeze, and they pay in a few days. With 2 devices running only at night, it makes about $1/day. The timestamp of the earnings are a day ahead, so there are more ads at night for my time zone.

kps409 » Fri May 12, 2017 12:10 am

I've got yoolotto running on a couple Android 4.0 devices ie zte valets. I had to mod the app file to get it to install but it actually runs really well on them.

kps409 » Fri May 12, 2017 12:11 am

Apk* file not app file

Rhinomaniac » Fri May 12, 2017 12:48 am

I don't like app like they say they have amazon but I download the app and all they have is paypal

PFULMTL » Fri May 12, 2017 1:11 am

I've got yoolotto running on a couple Android 4.0 devices ie zte valets. I had to mod the app file to get it to install but it actually runs really well on them.
Is that easy to do?

darthlinux » Fri May 12, 2017 7:36 am

Not sure on yoo lotto as the screen just flashes and then a ad will play every 5 minutes and I don't seem to get the yoobuxs

kps409 » Fri May 12, 2017 8:38 pm

Is that easy to do?
it was very easy. i just followed this guide.

http://www.iandrohacker.net/2016/05/how ... dding.html

PFULMTL » Sat May 13, 2017 12:17 am

Is that easy to do?
it was very easy. i just followed this guide.

http://www.iandrohacker.net/2016/05/how ... dding.html
Thanks for the link. I was able to install it, but for some reason it won't let me log in. Oh wells, not too worried, I got some newer android OS phones coming in.

kps409 » Sat May 13, 2017 2:12 am

I make about two dollars a week from yoolotto with just my two valets running it. That's pretty​much the only app that runs consistently on them