Share money-making apps you use.

Charger Pay or Cake Corp.?

Chazf2 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:50 pm

Hi,

I have been using charger pay during my whole routines lifespan, but i have just transferred over to Cake Corp. i made the switch because Charger pay seemed to get laggy and not show a ton of ads anymore, now i have 7 Alcatel pixi Eclipse's running it and im making about $2.50 a day for about $0.80 dollars a day per phone. These phones only cost $7.80 on walmart.com and are great for this app. Let me know if any suggestions for other apps, Thanks

Brayan » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:36 pm

Nice dude thanks for the info. I will try out cake

Chazf2 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:18 am

For anyone else that has cashed out on cake? it has sent me the confrimation email for my reward but then states that the reward will not be here until June 3rd (today is april 23rd)

Brayan » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:36 am

For anyone else that has cashed out on cake? it has sent me the confrimation email for my reward but then states that the reward will not be here until June 3rd (today is april 23rd)
Nvm Im not using it lol

rayplace » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:02 am

I was doing a test run with charger pay to see how it worked and to see if they would pay, finally made 5 dollar been waiting over a month now still have not got paid. I emailed them never received a reply back definitely done with that app.

rayplace » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:04 am

Cake corp and charger pay is owned by the same people right?

rayplace » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:52 am

Has anyone actually been paid as of yet from the cake corp app? and what is the device limit? I may want to try this one

Chazf2 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:54 am

i think that it will pay you but you just have to wait about a month for your inital cashout but then it only takes a few days

Brayan » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:30 am

i think that it will pay you but you just have to wait about a month for your inital cashout but then it only takes a few days
am at 92,000 and i hope they pay
How much is that and how much do you make?

rayplace » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:47 am

Good luck charger pay said they were gonna pay me 5 dollars but they never did.

rayplace » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:49 am

Yes 100,000 points

rayplace » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:04 am

I have never used cake corp i made that with charger pay only and was never paid, Looking at cake corp and charger pay they seem almost exact, is the reason i was asking were they owned by the same people, if so i will not be using it

rayplace » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:09 am

ok, thanks

jdude » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:14 pm

I've tried with charger pay for a month or so and have earned nothing but wasted time...

rayplace » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:36 pm

Jdude i tried also, its ashame you put so much time in a app and not be compensated for it, if they had a paid me i was going to dedicate 10 phones to it and just leave them and earn funds passively.