Share money-making apps you use.

Perk TV becoming useless

darthlinux » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:15 am

Recently Perk TV was updated and no the app is useless, takes around 2-3 minutes for the video to load and then I still get loads of 1 point videos, not only that but on my amazon fire the app will go back to playlist screen every hour, my earning have taken a massive hit is there anyone else that is finding this.

DarkMaster214 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:59 pm

I just posted a topic about a problem most of the Perk apps is having concerning an Ad problem. I experience the same thing you're having on my mobile devices for the Perk TV App, but i don't see it happening often. I don't know why it would do that. My only assumption is that the playlist was not giving any more points and i;d just switch to a different playlist.

DarkMaster214 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:24 pm

Amazon app? APK? i don't know what you're talking about. I'm using Moto E 2nd gen GSM or Boost mobile phones ( 5 of them) running the 5 different apps that joe says to use. I've never use a tablet and sadly i don't have one so I'm sorry that this is the best i can do to help.

DarkMaster214 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:29 pm

Amazon app? APK? i don't know what you're talking about. I'm using Moto E 2nd gen GSM or Boost mobile phones ( 5 of them) running the 5 different apps that joe says to use. I've never use a tablet and sadly i don't have one so I'm sorry that this is the best i can do to help.
i was asking darthlinux not you thats why i quote darthlinux
yea sorry, i didn't realize it until i sumbited afterwards. lol

DarkMaster214 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:34 pm

for the most part. i guess, it was still rare for it to happen though

DarkMaster214 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:20 am

I've been mostly active in doing swagbucks these past 2 1/2 months. but i lost my main computer that was doing encrave and the last half month of march was the biggest earnings they were giving, but at least i lost it just after they crippled certain encrave activites the past few days ago.

But using swagbucks, i've been establishing the farm from the money i've earned and perk is acting stupid right now. I may as well switch the phone to checkpoints or something else if the dam app is not going to work.

darthlinux » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:49 am

Recently Perk TV was updated and no the app is useless, takes around 2-3 minutes for the video to load and then I still get loads of 1 point videos, not only that but on my amazon fire the app will go back to playlist screen every hour, my earning have taken a massive hit is there anyone else that is finding this.
that is strange my fire tablets work great for me are you using the amazon app or new apk
I am using the app from the google play store as I have installed this on my amazon fire, only because the amazon store sucks.

darthlinux » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:23 am

that is strange my fire tablets work great for me are you using the amazon app or new apk
I am using the app from the google play store as I have installed this on my amazon fire, only because the amazon store sucks.
use the amazon store perk tv not the google play store
I have downloaded the perk tv app from the amazon store whilst the app is quick and video play one after another all the videos are giving me null points. :(

Usadream321 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:58 pm

How do you make amped 360 run continuously

Usadream321 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:37 pm

Ok... is my points just on iOS

Gokuflex » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:15 am

I miss the old site of perk. lol