Share money-making apps you use.

YooLotto Load Screen

GolfInRed » Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:56 pm

Does anyone else here use yoolotto?

I have been running it on 9 devices to test it and it seems most of the time there is just a white loading screen. Last night with 9 devices running I only made roughly 150. I feel like this should be more.

It is also starting to happen with perk and perktv live where its just stuck on the loading screen.

Does this have anything to do with my end or is there just a lack of ads to supply?

Thanks!

GolfInRed » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:55 pm

I could be wrong but it looks like yoolotto is one of the best money making apps if you are not stuck on a load screen. Is there a better alternative. I am slowly growing my phone and I want to put my small amount of phone at the moment to the best possible use.

I noticed that checkpoints rarely every crashes or has any errors but it seems you need atleast 20 phones just on checkpoints to make it worthwhile.

lowkey » Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:58 pm

Yoolotto doesn't work well for me :/

Jca3000 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:24 pm

Keep it running all day and night if you can find phones that will. I get the load screen too but i think like most apps and websites there are different times ob the day that more points are rewarded. Support told me that the longer i let it passively run the more points i would be rewarded later. That did seem to work. 3 Androids running makes me 4-5 bucks every couple days.It did take me a few different phones to find ones that keep it from freezing. Android Kycocera work really good.I think they were 39.99.

GolfInRed » Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:34 pm

Thanks for this. I also just got with the support team and it seems that I got the same information. There are certain times of the day when the ads just show up more. Im not too sure that you will get rewarded later for just letting the loading screens run but interesting thought.
They also told me they extended their unlimited device policy. Not sure when this will end.
Keep it running all day and night if you can find phones that will. I get the load screen too but i think like most apps and websites there are different times ob the day that more points are rewarded. Support told me that the longer i let it passively run the more points i would be rewarded later. That did seem to work. 3 Androids running makes me 4-5 bucks every couple days.It did take me a few different phones to find ones that keep it from freezing. Android Kycocera work really good.I think they were 39.99.

lowkey » Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:49 pm

I don't think it will ever end lol

GolfInRed » Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:53 pm

Yeah.
I'm going to rank yoolotto as one of the best money making apps. Although I am just getting started and haven't tested as much as some people here.... it seems that the PASSIVE nature of this app and the unlimited device policy rank this above most of the competitors that often have the "are you still watching" message.

Jca3000 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:18 pm

I think it is probably the most efficient along with earn honey. I use multiple windows on 3 computers and and I rarely have to restart them or recycle. I make 20 -25 bucks a week on earn honey. Awesome sites. I just started KoinMe and think it would be just as good if they had PayPal! 5 dollar sign up I got yesterday and I'm already at almost 7 dollars . Ran all night!

www.earnhoney.com/home/?referrer=11E792739A.

Please use my earn honey referral I don't have one referral for any site. Any advice about how to get some? Thanks!

Jca3000 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:22 pm

Have you tried running all the different options..... buzz tv, watch tv...ect

zerocool » Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:50 am

blank screens

Jca3000 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:57 am

Must be something with your computer. Try loading vavaldi browser. It works great with a lot of the passive sites

Jca3000 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:25 pm

ok thats good EH is a good site. Works great on 3 of my computers. Just remember some days pay a lot more than others just keep it running.