Share money-making apps you use.

yoolotto

lowkey » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:12 pm

after the many updates for yoolotto it is finally a decent pay to watch app. does anyone know if you are allowed to clear cache or data history to get more ads or will i get banned?

sissjames » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:21 am

Yoolotto has been removed from UK store, I can't believe it, I was making decent amount of money

Joe » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:22 am

Yoolotto has been removed from UK store, I can't believe it, I was making decent amount of money
It's not on the US App Store either. It's still on Android though which is what I use anyway.

Akumaky » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:52 pm

I was paid today

Joe » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:01 pm

Yeah this has happened with other apps before and they usually continue functioning normally.

girlwithglasses » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:23 pm

I never had much luck with Yoolotto, it worked great the first week but then it was just a few cents a day. I dont use it unless one of my regulars aren't working.

Raven » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:14 pm

I don't, or more like can't, use YooLotto, the videos never load and the screen just flickers white. I can't make anything which sucks because I enjoy apps like these.

girlwithglasses » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:41 pm

I don't, or more like can't, use YooLotto, the videos never load and the screen just flickers white. I can't make anything which sucks because I enjoy apps like these.
That is exactly what happens to me!