Share money-making apps you use.

Perk apps ad freezes

NeiCarter » Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:33 pm

Does anyone else perk app freezes on the "Just Dance 2017" ad? Because that ad freezes on all of my devices. Which is really weird because I never had that problem with any ad/video while using perk. :?

KeysUnlocked » Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:07 pm

This normally happens... they fix it quickly though

koppunoor » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:34 am

Don't worry few perk apps are working and few or not. So use only the best one.

KeysUnlocked » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:36 pm

Don't worry few perk apps are working and few or not. So use only the best one.
They all work, just sometimes there are a few bugs here and there

Cage017 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:59 am

I can't seem to get Perk TV to load any videos. I am getting a blank screen after making my selection. The app was installed today on my tablet.

abneric » Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:47 pm

Not having a good perk week

Cage017 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:42 pm

Trying the app again and now it's working. Maybe there were too many people on last night??

I am using "Perk TV" instead of "Perk TV for Tablets" since it has more video options and an interface that doesn't freeze on me. You'd figure the "for Tablets" app would work better.

KeysUnlocked » Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:08 pm

Anyone having a security problem with PPQ?

abneric » Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:46 pm

Me, im so done with perk

KeysUnlocked » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:02 am

Me, im so done with perk
Yeah.. getting to be dumb

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:46 pm

Me, im so done with perk
Perk is having some issues lately. I don't know if they'll try and fix it later on or not

abneric » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:08 pm

Me, im so done with perk
Perk is having some issues lately. I don't know if they'll try and fix it later on or not
Checkpoints is no walk in the park, but better

Cage017 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:56 am

I'm having that Perk freeze problem again, but I found some videos that work just fine. So far all of the Crowdfunding videos (under Lifestyle) and Coming Soon videos (under Trailers) are working with no loading errors. I'll list some other working categories as I find them.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:13 pm

Checkpoints is no walk in the park, but better
I can't get checkpoints unfortunately :(

abneric » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:43 am

officially out of my routine now, reccomend yall do the same

KeysUnlocked » Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:03 am

officially out of my routine now, reccomend yall do the same
Perk has never been I'm ny routine for the past 2 months. It's so crap now

KeysUnlocked » Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:03 am

I'm having that Perk freeze problem again, but I found some videos that work just fine. So far all of the Crowdfunding videos (under Lifestyle) and Coming Soon videos (under Trailers) are working with no loading errors. I'll list some other working categories as I find them.
I'd say just quit. To much work for not getting paid well

Cage017 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:23 am

How often have these problems occurred? Because now videos that were working, don't. The lock screen unlocking will gives me tokens and (sometimes) points, word search works well, search engine works along with scratch and win. That's probably because most of their ads are stills and don't involve videos often.

What would you recommend as an alternative?

abneric » Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:14 am

How often have these problems occurred? Because now videos that were working, don't. The lock screen unlocking will gives me tokens and (sometimes) points, word search works well, search engine works along with scratch and win. That's probably because most of their ads are stills and don't involve videos often.

Rewardable or checkpoints ref code abneric for both if u want one, on both it gives you like an extra half dollar

KeysUnlocked » Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:53 pm

Adfun is really good for passive income. It runs all night on my zone 3

abneric » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:18 pm

Checkpoints has been bomb reccently

KeysUnlocked » Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:55 pm

Checkpoints has been bomb reccently
I don't use checkpoints, how much do you get a day?

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:01 pm

Applike, apptrailers, adfun and rewardable

abneric » Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:46 am

Checkpoints! why does everyone overlook

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:03 am

Checkpoints! why does everyone overlook
It wasn't doing well for a while