Share money-making apps you use.

Spark Profit

smack09 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:41 am

Spark Profit is basically a virtual stock market. You just have to predict whether the stocks are going up or down. Minimum cashout is $30. Might seem big but if you're good on predicting, plus a little bit of luck and have active referrals, you can cashout within a month.

Visit https://sparkprofit.com/faq/ for more guides and infos.
Referral link: https://sparkprofit.com/intro?by=wkxP9q

KeysUnlocked » Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:24 am

If this isn't a cyborg: Is PayPal allowed to put money into your spark balance?

smack09 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:31 am

Nope. And you don't need balance for spark. You can predict even if your balance reaches zero.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:37 am

Nope. And you don't need balance for spark. You can predict even if your balance reaches zero.
Oh so you don't spend money right?

smack09 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:06 am

Just earning, no spending. 8-)

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:32 am

I'm checking this out. Thanks

KeysUnlocked » Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:38 pm

It is sort of confusing for me cause I don't bet on stocks xzd, I'm not able to see my balance, where can I find that?

smack09 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:34 am

It is sort of confusing for me cause I don't bet on stocks xzd, I'm not able to see my balance, where can I find that?
You won't see your balance until Saturday. But you can see your current points which will determine how much you will get. Try exploring the app and you'll get used to it in no time. Even I have no idea about stocks prior to playing Spark Profit. I just predict on Mondays and let it be.

KeysUnlocked » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:38 am

You won't see your balance until Saturday. But you can see your current points which will determine how much you will get. Try exploring the app and you'll get used to it in no time. Even I have no idea about stocks prior to playing Spark Profit. I just predict on Mondays and let it be.
Ok :) thank you... I'm still getting used to it lol

koppunoor » Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:00 am

Spark Profit is basically a virtual stock market. You just have to predict whether the stocks are going up or down. Minimum cashout is $30. Might seem big but if you're good on predicting, plus a little bit of luck and have active referrals, you can cashout within a month.

How much score makes a dollar?

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:21 am

:|
How do you use the app as I'm confused?

KeysUnlocked » Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:21 pm

You just bet on the stocks if it will go up or down, and your points balance will declare how much money you get every year.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:50 pm

You just bet on the stocks if it will go up or down, and your points balance will declare how much money you get every year.
So its a game of luck.

KeysUnlocked » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:37 pm

So its a game of luck.
Yes. It's easy to earn though

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:02 pm

So its a game of luck.
Yes. It's easy to earn though
Ok I'll check it out. I guess you lose points if you guess wrong

smack09 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:15 am

Check the FAQ link. There is no exact point equivalent for a dollar. The higher your points are, the higher dollar equivalent. Plus the highest current score also affects the exchange rate.
Sample exchange rate:
20k points = $0.01
500k points = $ 1.00
1.5M points = $ 10.00
Not exactly like that but roughly the same.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:33 am

Check the FAQ link. There is no exact point equivalent for a dollar. The higher your points are, the higher dollar equivalent. Plus the highest current score also affects the exchange rate.
Sample exchange rate:
20k points = $0.01
500k points = $ 1.00
1.5M points = $ 10.00
Oh that's weird. I guess you got to get low amount of points to get a dollar

KeysUnlocked » Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:34 pm

Sample exchange rate:
20k points = $0.01
500k points = $ 1.00
1.5M points = $ 10.00
That's gonna take a long time to earn, but I guess it's free lol

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:00 pm

Sample exchange rate:
20k points = $0.01
500k points = $ 1.00
1.5M points = $ 10.00
Lol that's true.

KeysUnlocked » Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:28 pm

Sample exchange rate:
20k points = $0.01
500k points = $ 1.00
1.5M points = $ 10.00
Lol that's true.
I'm already at 250k points, which isn't bad because I got it 2 days ago

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:55 pm

You're halfway to get a dollar if the guys post is true.
Although trying to get a dollar in a few days is a long time. It's free money though.

Lol that's true.

KeysUnlocked » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:23 pm

You're halfway to get a dollar if the guys post is true.
Although trying to get a dollar in a few days is a long time. It's free money though.

Lol that's true.
Yeah... A dollar in a few days is pretty bad. But you don't have to monitor

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:14 am

No monitoring sounds good. I'll check it out in that case.

KeysUnlocked » Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:08 pm

Only takes 5 minutes a day to set up bets

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:40 pm

Only takes 5 minutes a day to set up bets
Its not that long so ill try it.