Share money-making apps you use.

Gralpy App – Earn Cash Watching Videos, Trying Apps And More

hlopez256 » Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:27 pm

Introduction

A great an easy way to earn cash while on the go is directly from your smartphone. The Gralpy App (bonus code 4T6T0) allows you to do just that, paying you to complete tasks such as watching videos, downloading and trying out new apps and more.

What Is Gralpy?

Gralpy is a free mobile app that’s currently only available for Android devices. They pay you to complete tasks from your phone. Here are the current activities that you can participate in to earn cash:

Install and open apps
Complete surveys
Free-trial offers
Watch videos
Daily Check-in
Each time you complete one of these tasks you earn a certain amount of coins. These coins can then be exchanged for cash rewards such as PayPal, Amazon Gift Cards and more. 2,000 coins is equivalent to $1 USD.

What’s The Best Way To Earn?

The best way to earn cash with Gralpy without much effort is to download apps. This usually requires you to install the app on your phone and simply run it one time. While there’s no time frame for leaving the app open, we recommend leaving it open for at least 30 seconds in order to ensure that your account gets credited. The apps can be deleted afterwards.

There are a limited amount of offers for trying out new apps, so make sure to complete them while they’re still available or they could go away. Usually there are plenty when you install the Gralpy App for the first time.

I also suggest watching videos for the lazy, and they usually have quite a few before they run out. However, the payout is quite low (1 coin each), so we only suggest this if you don’t have any current offers to download any apps.

The daily check-in literally takes a second and you get 3 coins just for doing so. We highly recommend this since it’s essentially free money.

Refer Friends

Referring friends is by far the best way to earn some extra cash. Each time you refer a friend, they get a bonus upon registration, and you receive 10% from the total earnings of your referral. If you’d like to support me, use my referral code 4T6T0. I’d greatly appreciate it!

How Do I Get Started With Gralpy?

Getting started with Gralpy is incredibly easy and can be done in just 4 simple steps.

1. Register. The Gralpy App can be installed from the Google Play Store. You can register for a new account by using your Facebook or email account. Registration is 100% free.

graply-register

2. Complete tasks. Complete tasks from your phone in order to earn coins. There’s a list of offers found on the main screen – try out all of them to find out the best for you, along with the highest-paying tasks.

graply-tasks

3. Cash out. Once you hit a minimum account balance of 4,000 coins you can cash out. 2,000 coins is equivalent to $1 USD, and you can cash out for PayPal withdrawals or gift cards.

graply-cash-out

4. Refer friends. Don’t forget to refer your friends, as it’s one of the easiest ways to make money with Gralpy. You get 10% of all of their earnings, and they also receive a bonus on sign-up. Thanks to all who use our referral code 4T6T0.

graply-refer

Is Gralpy Worth It?

To be completely honest, the payout is quite low when comparing Gralpy to other money-making apps. It takes a larger amount of effort to earn cash with this app. So when would we suggest using Gralpy?

I suggest using this app if you still need more offers to complete (specifically downloading apps) because none are available from other apps that pay you to try apps. I also recommend using it if you need more videos to watch. They’re fairly short on Gralpy and they have a large supply.

KeysUnlocked » Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:15 pm

Takes to long to make money, not worth it compared to others.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:27 am

And there is limited offers which isn't worth it