Share money-making apps you use.

Make money driving

The Wild harfbarf » Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:28 pm

I found this app called Earnpike that pays you to keep the app open while you are driving. You earn about 5 cents every 25 miles you drive. I know this isn't a lot but it is easy money.

ruthnavarro1 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:42 am

have you had any payment?

The Wild harfbarf » Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:59 am

No I have not the lowest payout is $1 and I'm not there yet but I will update this when I reach it if I get paid or not

KeysUnlocked » Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:34 am

For me its not working. My MPH isn't going up, nor is my miles.

Tekprincezz » Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:26 am

I would just do Uber or Lyft if you really need to make money more than a $1

KeysUnlocked » Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:44 am

My aunt does uber. But a good idea is too do this sip hike doing über. It can help with gas prices and also give you some extra cash, you can do uber on one device and ear pike on another.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:40 am

25 miles for 5 cents! You're making $1 in 1 year then.

Tekprincezz » Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:39 pm

My aunt does uber. But a good idea is too do this sip hike doing über. It can help with gas prices and also give you some extra cash, you can do uber on one device and ear pike on another.
That's true or this option do have one phone for uber and the other phone for Earn Pike that will be good worth the money end of the day.

KeysUnlocked » Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:48 pm

That's true or this option do have one phone for uber and the other phone for Earn Pike that will be good worth the money end of the day.
If you do uber for about 4 hours we like should get you atleast 2 dollars.

Tekprincezz » Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:51 pm

Yeah that's true or if you lucky you get a uber ride and if they want to go to NY that will be a lot and along with the ear pike will probably be more than 2 dollars

KeysUnlocked » Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:53 pm

Yeah that's true or if you lucky you get a uber ride and if they want to go to NY that will be a lot and along with the ear pike will probably be more than 2 dollars
It depends on the distance lol

Tekprincezz » Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:57 pm

It depends on the distance lol
True

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:40 pm

No I have not the lowest payout is $1 and I'm not there yet but I will update this when I reach it if I get paid or not
How long have you had the app for?

The Wild harfbarf » Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:53 pm

About 1 week and I don't use it all the time

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:20 am

Basically no one is going to use this

KeysUnlocked » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:00 am

I use this, i go places often, and i dont have to pay for gas so its easy money :3. I use this on my LG Sunrise because my mini 4 doesnt work on it.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:45 am

I use this, i go places often, and i dont have to pay for gas so its easy money :3. I use this on my LG Sunrise because my mini 4 doesnt work on it.
See if the LG sunrise was only in my country!

KeysUnlocked » Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:56 pm

See if the LG sunrise was only in my country!
D: This app should everywhere, and you can just use your main phone while your driving, and turn the brightness down so it doesnt distract you. Any phone with a GPS ping should work.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:24 pm

Anyhow this app will take ages to actually make something.

KeysUnlocked » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:15 pm

May be for you, but not me