Share money-making apps you use.

Anybody using InboxDollars (Videos)?

ruthnavarro1 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:43 am

I have been and its going OK but every 4 videos I'm making $0.01
What do you guys think Is it worth it?

anthony_p1 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:59 am

Definently not.. Your better of doing the paid emails.

ruthnavarro1 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:03 am

Definently not.. Your better of doing the paid emails.
i agree

bbqboss » Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:42 pm

The answer actually depends upon how you do it. It doesn't make sense to dedicate a device to it if that device was or could be doing something more productive; however, if you have or even purchase a low cost device to dedicate to it you could indeed recoup your investment and make money with it. I've been in the beta testing group and have hit the $2 per day limit more times than not - so it's just a math/numbers thing. (BTW - I guess you're using the app because the online version is 3 videos per cent.)

ruthnavarro1 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:42 am

The answer actually depends upon how you do it. It doesn't make sense to dedicate a device to it if that device was or could be doing something more productive; however, if you have or even purchase a low cost device to dedicate to it you could indeed recoup your investment and make money with it. I've been in the beta testing group and have hit the $2 per day limit more times than not - so it's just a math/numbers thing. (BTW - I guess you're using the app because the online version is 3 videos per cent.)
Yes i have been using the app version but i will switch to the website and thanks for the info

Crazy105 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:37 am

I saw this and was thinking of trying it since i already use inbox dollars. Can you do the videos on the website from a phone or ipad? How long did it take to reach the $2 per day?

KeysUnlocked » Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:02 pm

No its not worth it.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:06 pm

Ooh 0.01 for 4 videos is quite low so its not really efficient

KeysUnlocked » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:17 pm

Its not good but its not bad, but every few times it asks if your still watching, which isnt really working, D:

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:51 am

Its not good but its not bad, but every few times it asks if your still watching, which isnt really working, D:
It is quite low. Perk give 1 cent for one video (dont know if that's the case atm) and that was worth it.

KeysUnlocked » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:29 pm

It is quite low. Perk give 1 cent for one video (dont know if that's the case atm) and that was worth it.
I'd rather risk with the PerkTV variable then use this lol