Share money-making apps you use.

Easy, Fast, Free Bitcoin Website/ Guide From |mobile friendly

EasyBTC123 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:16 pm

http://freebitco.in/?r=3054541
Read it all its worth it ! You can only hit the faucet once a hour , bit its a really good one !
REGULAR FAUCET FEATURE Yes , its a faucet . Some of you might be like , lol im not going to make anything ..... i thought the same thing but then i tried it . 12 hours a day i hit the stupid button and capatcha . Just 4 days ago i had 0$ in my bitcoin . On my first day , 10 hours in i was laughing at myself , i felt like John locke in the show lost when they were in the hatch , but then my 11th hour came . I put in the capatcha and hit the roll button , THEN I SAW IT I rolled 10000 equal to 0.33182904 BTC = around 200$ US . I was shocked . I was really happy , but i thought it was a lucky fluke . Then my 12th hour came and i rolled 9999 = 0.03318290 BTC . I was astonished my first day i made so much , still thought i got lucky . The next day came and i was actually making about 20$ constantly for the next few days 15-20 everyday . This was only from the faucet ! It gets better
GAMBLING SYSTEM

This is where it gets real good ! A legit, free betting system that uses dice rolls Fast and automatic on the same site . At the min bet martingale method i was making about 0.00000300 BTC every 30 sec or so . Honestly this is one of the best gambling/ faucet sites ive ever seen . USE THE MARTINGALE BETTING METHOD WITH MIN BET SEARCH UP THE BETTING STRATEGY .i have yet to lose all my bitcoin on the site yet so its safe , just make sure you have alot before starting to bet . SAVE YOUR BITCOIN THEN WE CAN MOVE ON TO THE NEXT STEP .
INVEST IN STOCK TRADING

https://simplefx.com/?sfx-r=09a486f4-42 ... 0040a4f6c2
This website does not use a id check or verification if you use bitcoin so anyone can trade on this . Make a good trading strategy and do your research . I started with 0 just 4 days ago and now im at 3 bitcoins = 1 bitcoin equals about 600 usd
GOOD LUCK !

koppunoor » Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:44 am

I use the app daily. But not earning much as expected.