Share money-making apps you use.

girlwithglasses » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:52 pm

I meant I did not use AppTrailers before perk owned it. I know Perk owns it.
so never used it before its perk days
Exactly. I loved Viggle before perk owned it. Now it sucks.

OhMiBod » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:48 am

It's confirmed that ios got the update to apptrailers latest version and apptrailers will no longer allow users to redeem points directly from the app. Users must send points to perktv and use the points on perktv site in order to redeem. Also, there will be no more scratching for points. No words on android yet.

OhMiBod » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:57 am

It's confirmed that ios got the update to apptrailers latest version and apptrailers will no longer allow users to redeem points directly from the app. Users must send points to perktv and use the points on perktv site in order to redeem. Also, there will be no more scratching for points. No words on android yet.
it goes right to perk points you dont need to convert send to points tv
it's sad perk is enforcing this. The more we use perk and are force to redeem completely on perk, we will reach 600 dollars quickly per year and will have to also transfer our records to perk. I think more option is better.

suthan » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:07 am

Not working for me!

girlwithglasses » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:27 pm

For Android I noticed the free scratch card said it was not available one day but back the next. I don't have that phone with me or i would check. I have not updated the app though.

darthlinux » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:02 pm

I use app trailers most mornings for around 1hr as the videos start giving me 0 points after 1hr

Ryzon321 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:07 am

I find after paying 0, app trailers can go back to paying later in the day.

Ryzon321 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:41 am

I have found from some testing that the " +5" just above the +10 pays better per hour. The +10 plays 6 videos before paying, while the +5 can pay every video.

girlwithglasses » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:00 am

Try using it in the evening, I run them usually 8-10pm and usually get 100-200 pts per device. I'd say with 4 of my 7 phones making 200 points every night.

Ryzon321 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:32 am

I thought AppTrailers had a 5 phone limit ?

Chazf2 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:53 am

App trailers is good if you are monitoring it every once and a while!

Brayan » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:08 am

I thought AppTrailers had a 5 phone limit ?
there is no limit for the phones
Actually there is a 5 device limit

girlwithglasses » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:14 am

To redeem through AppTrailers there is a 5 device limit. I transfer the points to perk and so far with 6 phones perk hasn't had a problem with it. I haven't transfered the 7th phone's points yet.

Brayan » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:18 am

Same i use 6 phones and I havent had a problem. You could use 5 more phones and then cash out on paypal but you need to change your facebook acc and paypal email.

girlwithglasses » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:51 am

No I can't remember where I saw the 5 device thing. I didn't want to attach apptrailers to my facebook. I don't use facebook anymore.

jlee05 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:20 am

No I can't remember where I saw the 5 device thing. I didn't want to attach apptrailers to my facebook. I don't use facebook anymore.
I agree. I hate when an app forces you to sign up using FB or any social network for that matter. (Although if there's a decent bonus given for it I usually do it just for that.) But the Android version of AppTrailers doesn't give me another option, only to log in with FB. And my iOS AppTrailers makes me use my points as Perk Points so oh well. Can't win for losing with them! Guess it's not the end of the world :P

lowkey » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:51 am

So how many devices with android. I also made an account with apptrailers on iOS but I want to switch to android. Do I need to make a new account?

Brayan » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:55 am

there is no limit for the phones
Actually there is a 5 device limit
can you prove that please
Apptrailers is owned by perk and I know it doesnt show in TOS but try to go over 5 phones and you'll get banned

Brayan » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:58 am

So how many devices with android. I also made an account with apptrailers on iOS but I want to switch to android. Do I need to make a new account?
You don't use accounts on apptrailers in android but in ios you use your
perk account.

lowkey » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:06 am

So how do U cash out?

Brayan » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:12 am

On android the best ways are through paypal and you use a FB and paypal email. You can also transfer your points to perk

lowkey » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:22 am

So u need to sign in with Facebook?
I already have a apptrailers with an iOS device. Does that mean I can only have 4 more devices for android?

Brayan » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:27 am

yea if your going to transfer your points to perk. I think you could probably have another 5 phones and cash out with paypal and perk shouldn't find out.

jlee05 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:30 am

I already have a apptrailers with an iOS device. Does that mean I can only have 4 more devices for android?
With AppTrailers on Android, it's like each Android device is separate. Your points don't combine just because you logged in with your FB account on each device. Each Android device earns it's own individual points and they have to be cashed out separately. They are not saved in your "account cloud" or anything like that. They are only saved to the device. So, if that device stops working, you just lose those points. If you want to combine your points from Android AppTrailers accounts, you would have to transfer them all to Perk Points where they will be safe in your Perk Account even if your phone quits on you. Hope that's not too confusing. :P

Brayan » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:37 am

With AppTrailers on Android, it's like each Android device is separate. Your points don't combine just because you logged in with your FB account on each device. Each Android device earns it's own individual points and they have to be cashed out separately. They are not saved in your "account cloud" or anything like that. They are only saved to the device. So, if that device stops working, you just lose those points. If you want to combine your points from Android AppTrailers accounts, you would have to transfer them all to Perk Points where they will be safe in your Perk Account even if your phone quits on you. Hope that's not too confusing. :P
Have one of your phones ever stopped working?
Ive used it for 3 months and haven't gotten any problems.