TheMoneyMakingMaster » Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:00 pm

The video section isn't passive, from what I remember. Correct me if I'm wrong
I'll see if it or not.

Katherine » Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:02 pm

Ok thanks

KeysUnlocked » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:34 pm

Its ok. have you installed the app.
Not yet
OK. If you try I get points if not its OK.
I may use it cause it's going good so far

Wperdigon » Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:48 am

it's not passive at all - you have **** at the end of each video, and only the back button works because the little X is a fake out and takes you as a direct link....what a shame, i would like to see more of this app and with more potential - but i doubt it will stay in my rotation since i have to interact with it wayyy to much for it to be worth the time.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:55 pm

it's not passive at all - you have **** at the end of each video, and only the back button works because the little X is a fake out and takes you as a direct link....what a shame, i would like to see more of this app and with more potential - but i doubt it will stay in my rotation since i have to interact with it wayyy to much for it to be worth the time.
Thank you for telling.

koppunoor » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:46 am

I guess I should relook at the app, I have used it so they might have changed. Give your ref link?
I have already share the link on the post. Install the app from there.
O I didn't see it
Its ok... Go on.

koppunoor » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:47 am

gonna give this a try, do you know how many devices are allowed on it at the same time?
So I haven't tried as I have only 1 device with me.

koppunoor » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:49 am

Not yet
OK. If you try I get points if not its OK.
I may use it cause it's going good so far
Ok. That's good to hear.

koppunoor » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:51 am

But the pay is high. I think so.

abneric » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:33 pm

are there any other moderators to ban these guys?