Ask anything computer cash.

Swagbucks website passive?

Usadream321 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:44 am

Is there a way to get videos that are passive on the website?

ese36 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:06 am

:roll: is running java - s-c-r-p-t acceptable in swagbuck? wont it lead to ban

Autonomadic » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:22 am

engageme.tv is on offertorro and AdscendMedia. Adsend is better than Torro but your better off going with another site. instantGC i heard was good and this site is good as well if your points credit. My favorite is www.turkerhub.com in the the earn hub section. He gives points closes to cost, the only thing is there aren't many payout options yet... paypal is available but has a .30cent +3% fee. if you save up a bit before you cash out this makes it a good option.

toolbartv.swagbucks.com is simi passive. you need to change the playlist every hour or two.

The apps are great. swagbucks.tv. entertainment, lifestyle ect.. I think there are 6 total. they only guarantee 10 cents each but all mine often go into "bonus" and keep paying out. I've made 3 or 4 dollars a day for a few days now just with those apps.

ese36 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:26 am

do you run the apps all day and everyday

Autonomadic » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:00 am

yeah, it doesn't take much managing either. some aren't as lucky and get popup ads you have to close out. and the same may be true for me at sometime but for now its working smoothly. i only check it 2 or 3 times a day and its usually running consistently into the bonus. That's with 3 phones for around 4 dollars a day.

When you do check it, you have to wait around a minute to make sure they are all still earning. If you see something like"you reached your limit" and you see nothing about a "bonus" then change to another earning app like rewardable or earnhoney until the next day (12am pacific). Ive only had to do that once so far. The videos will play even if you go pass the limit, you'll just stop earning until the next day. So it's important when you check them to make sure they're still earning.

everyday your entitled to earn 10cents an app BUT you often go over that limit. for me its been pretty much every time and all day. The apps are the most passive way to earn on swagbucks because it takes very little keeping up on.. in the right conditions. Defiantly worth trying.