Ask anything computer cash.

Trying to set up Bing rewards accounts

DarkMaster214 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:09 pm

Should i make the 5 accounts all in one day or should i pace them out?
Can i make the 5 accounts on one computer or does it have to be separate comps?
do the Same things to do on the mobile device?

DarkMaster214 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:05 am

use user agent switcher
What am I suppose to do with this? How does this matter in making multiple accounts on Bing?

zerocool » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:39 pm

i like weigh in this because done this few times...make 1 acct then wait 3 days .. pm if u like share great program with u for doing this

DarkMaster214 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:44 pm

use user agent switcher
What am I suppose to do with this? How does this matter in making multiple accounts on Bing?
its show you can just switch a computer into mobile for the mobile points
So pretty much use the 5 accounts on the different agents and designate each account on a different mobile and computer agent, Am i correct?

DarkMaster214 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:31 pm

its show you can just switch a computer into mobile for the mobile points
So pretty much use the 5 accounts on the different agents and designate each account on a different mobile and computer agent, Am i correct?
first day:

(1) Use one computer for 5 accounts
(2) download user agent switcher link https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... pkjnoahfmg
(3) download binger (searches for you) link https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... am/related

Every day :
step 1 : sign in to account 1
step 2: use binger ( set to 30 search an delay to 1)
step 3: (after binger is done) then use user agent switcher ( select ios then iphone 6 )
step 4: use binger ( set to 30 search an delay to 1)
step 5: (after binger is done) then use user agent switcher ( select chrome then default)
step 6: repeat steps 1-5 for the other 4 accounts
Hmm... I thought It Had to be different devices for different accounts because of the ip issue? Is this different for Bing? Man I wish Joe would explain this **** throughly or find a site that talk about this stuff.

zerocool » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:46 pm

i have different cyborg do this..even does extra points... does this cycle to next acct?

DarkMaster214 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:19 pm

i have different cyborg do this..even does extra points... does this cycle to next acct?
Dude, what are u Talking about? Explain please.

DarkMaster214 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:35 pm

first day:

(1) Use one computer for 5 accounts
(2) download user agent switcher link https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... pkjnoahfmg
(3) download binger (searches for you) link https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... am/related

Every day :
step 1 : sign in to account 1
step 2: use binger ( set to 30 search an delay to 1)
step 3: (after binger is done) then use user agent switcher ( select ios then iphone 6 )
step 4: use binger ( set to 30 search an delay to 1)
step 5: (after binger is done) then use user agent switcher ( select chrome then default)
step 6: repeat steps 1-5 for the other 4 accounts
Hmm... I thought It Had to be different devices for different accounts because of the ip issue? Is this different for Bing? Man I wish Joe would explain this **** throughly or find a site that talk about this stuff.
i am really sure joe use one computer let me ask him on facebook
I appreciate your help with this. I just want to have the correct,accruate information so i don't screw anything up and for anyone else viewing this to have reference

DarkMaster214 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:50 am

i am really sure joe use one computer let me ask him on facebook
I appreciate your help with this. I just want to have the correct,accruate information so i don't screw anything up and for anyone else viewing this to have reference
ure welcome in the TOS it says 5 per IP address
I know it's 5 per ip, but is it or is it not affected by all 5 accounts being on the same device? becuz if it isn't, then Great, If not, Then I don't want the accounts to be banned and WAIT 2 years to make new ones, U get ME?

DarkMaster214 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:02 am

ure welcome in the TOS it says 5 per IP address
I know it's 5 per ip, but is it or is it not affected by all 5 accounts being on the same device? becuz if it isn't, then Great, If not, Then I don't want the accounts to be banned and WAIT 2 years to make new ones, U get ME?
yes i get you form joe uses it on one and i am waiting for him to reply to me
ok then, again i appreciate your help since right now your the only one reply which is strange, even though there was those other two, but the second one iidk about. In the meantime I'd rather play it safe and just use multiple user agents for the 5 accounts, setting up one mobile and one computer agent for each account and waiting a full 24 hours for making each account.

DarkMaster214 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:05 pm

yes i get you form joe uses it on one and i am waiting for him to reply to me
ok then, again i appreciate your help since right now your the only one reply which is strange, even though there was those other two, but the second one iidk about. In the meantime I'd rather play it safe and just use multiple user agents for the 5 accounts, setting up one mobile and one computer agent for each account and waiting a full 24 hours for making each account.
yeah i would wait 24 hours in between making the accounts. i am just here to help others dont forget that.
of course, and I thank you for your time. Arguments are a good things in order to find and come to a conclusion of figuring things out. I just don't want to go Too high of a level o arguing , you know.