Ask anything computer cash.

What are the best remote access for androids and iOS Devices

Tekprincezz » Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:55 pm

Hello i'm trying to find a remote access to travel anywhere & I found VM Lite Server but I have to pay $9.99 for app which is a bummer and I try the other videos what joe suggest the mobizen and it's been having problems lately so do you know other applications on remote access for iOS and Androids for sites & etc.

Tekprincezz » Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:51 pm

Thank you so this app can also access on the laptop 2

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:20 am

No problem.It worked for me so I thought it would work for you.

xZeus » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:49 am

Works better than mobiZen right? When I use mobizen and try to connect at school it keeps disconnecting? Team viewer will fix that?

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:40 pm

Works better than mobiZen right? When I use mobizen and try to connect at school it keeps disconnecting? Team viewer will fix that?
It can get very laggy but I think it could work in school as long as you have the devices on all day long then yes.

abneric » Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:46 am

I dont even bother not worth the effort

Tekprincezz » Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:37 pm

I tried to use teamviewer but for some reason it gives me a free trial and I have to make some payments and I don't want that and do you guys know other sources I could use for free on remote access if so let me know thank you

abneric » Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:52 pm

I tried to use teamviewer but for some reason it gives me a free trial and I have to make some payments and I don't want that and do you guys know other sources I could use for free on remote access if so let me know thank you
Its not worth paying for

Tekprincezz » Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:56 pm

Its not worth paying for
Yes I completely understand but I've been having a hard time to find Remote access for free online and I keep hitting dead ends.

abneric » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:39 pm

Its not worth paying for
Yes I completely understand but I've been having a hard time to find Remote access for free online and I keep hitting dead ends.
Well think about if you REALLY need it