Ask anything computer cash.

Paidverts?

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:35 am

This site pays you to click on ads but I saw that most of the ads give you 0.0001 and I'm not sure if there's another way to earn much more than that. If there is please help me out.

KeysUnlocked » Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:32 pm

If it pays that much perk click it's so not worth it... Waste of your time don't try it

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:50 am

If it pays that much perk click it's so not worth it... Waste of your time don't try it
Ok cool I won't.

KeysUnlocked » Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:38 pm

Ok cool I won't.
These click website seem to be a scam too

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:27 pm

Ok cool I won't.
No it's not. It's legit. But to get like $10 per ad you have to buy an ad pack or something. What's the point of buying something to get money? Its like saying you're buying money.

KeysUnlocked » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:46 pm

Ok cool I won't.
No it's not. It's legit. But to get like $10 per ad you have to buy an ad pack or something. What's the point of buying something to get money? Its like saying you're buying money.
Well if you can profit off of the ad pack it's worth it...

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:15 pm

Well if you can profit off of the ad pack it's worth it...
Yeah I thought that too.