Ask anything computer cash.

Can you do this with perk and earn honey?

crowngem1990 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:27 am

I have my iPod going at home watching perk tv with watching apps, also I have two windows up on my computer going too. When I do this with earn honey, it won't let me do two because one is always red. How can I do two windows for earn honey without one being in the red? Is there an extention from the web I need? Would I be able to run two perk tv windows to get points. I've never done this before. I'm at work all day, so I thought i would give it a shot today.
If anyone has suggestions, I'm all ears. I do not have a jailbroken iOS phone, but I have a rooted android and i can't download any perk apps, be used I would have to update it and there's no room currently on my phone for that...darn!

Nygaard9456 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:35 pm

just perk

KeysUnlocked » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:33 pm

I have my iPod going at home watching perk tv with watching apps, also I have two windows up on my computer going too. When I do this with earn honey, it won't let me do two because one is always red. How can I do two windows for earn honey without one being in the red? Is there an extention from the web I need? Would I be able to run two perk tv windows to get points. I've never done this before. I'm at work all day, so I thought i would give it a shot today.
If anyone has suggestions, I'm all ears. I do not have a jailbroken iOS phone, but I have a rooted android and i can't download any perk apps, be used I would have to update it and there's no room currently on my phone for that...darn!
So it's going red on your iPod or your computer?

crowngem1990 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:23 pm

its going red with two screens open on my laptop. i click on one page, but it goes red on the other, its supposed to do green light up buttons or whatever they are, but they are red...

can i use two or more windows for perk though on my one laptop?

KeysUnlocked » Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:19 pm

its going red with two screens open on my laptop. i click on one page, but it goes red on the other, its supposed to do green light up buttons or whatever they are, but they are red...

Yes, I looked up some Reddit posts, people are saying 2 is the most efficient. Can you tell me what CPU you have? To make sure it does not struggle and you have to spend your earnings in a new cpu. You ca. If you have a Mac, go to the apple logo, and click about. It should say the cpu name. 2. If you have Windows/Microsoft, click the start button, hen click run, press the enter button. Then it should tell you there

crowngem1990 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:10 am

Yes, I looked up some Reddit posts, people are saying 2 is the most efficient. Can you tell me what CPU you have? To make sure it does not struggle and you have to spend your earnings in a new cpu. You ca. If you have a Mac, go to the apple logo, and click about. It should say the cpu name. 2. If you have Windows/Microsoft, click the start button, hen click run, press the enter button. Then it should tell you there
ive never heard of a CPU.
i think its from a different country, I am from Connecticut,usa
every time i type in CPU it gives me out of country stuff... sorry

i guess i cannot run two perk windows on my laptop...darn

KeysUnlocked » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:15 am

ive never heard of a CPU.
i think its from a different country, I am from Connecticut,usa
every time i type in CPU it gives me out of country stuff... sorry

i guess i cannot run two perk windows on my laptop...darn
Lol nah, a cpu is hardware in a pc, whats the name of the laptop,

crowngem1990 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:21 pm

toshiba satelite

KeysUnlocked » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:19 pm

toshiba satelite
Ok, I dont recommend using more than 3 tabs for perk tv, as it may blow your pc up lol

crowngem1990 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:26 pm

i cannot even use two that well. it doesnt really give me any points. it goes from maybe one or two points to like zero points. i only run the app trailers part of perk on the computer, so maybe that is why. maybe i should mix it up?

Tekprincezz » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:49 pm

Did the perk team fix the website instead of 1 point it will be up 3 or 5 points.

KeysUnlocked » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:49 pm

Did the perk team fix the website instead of 1 point it will be up 3 or 5 points.
Im only getting 0's and 1's

Tekprincezz » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:06 pm

Ok that didn't change :(

KeysUnlocked » Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:06 am

Sadly... no, and it wont be, on Perks facebook it says that the rewards varies by video, which doesnt make any sense, but thats the way they do it so you cant argue.

Tekprincezz » Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:12 am

Sadly... no, and it wont be, on Perks facebook it says that the rewards varies by video, which doesnt make any sense, but thats the way they do it so you cant argue.
Wow they really need to fix this issue.

KeysUnlocked » Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:00 am

Its not an issue as they state its "part of their system as they say," heres a screenshot http://imgur.com/a/SizgG if you want to see what i mean.

Tekprincezz » Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:59 pm

Its not an issue as they state its "part of their system as they say," heres a screenshot http://imgur.com/a/SizgG if you want to see what i mean.
Wow that's a shame

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:49 pm

Earnhoney sometimes becomes a good site and then it becomes bad for a while. It's just perk.