Ask anything computer cash.

Bing Rewards Accounts

Nate » Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:14 am

I have 2 Bing Rewards accounts currently (2 phone numbers incase verification) but how do I max out to 5?

Anyone here have 5 accounts that they consistently cash out on?

I know Joe says he has in his video and spreadsheet (if you see this too would be appreciated!)

Joe » Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:39 am

Yes as you said, usually you at least have 5 phone numbers to back them up, but VOIP numbers also seem to work with Bing.

Tucker1003 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:57 am

I may have to setup some voip numbers Joe. Can you suggest services? Google?

Nate » Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:00 am

Yes as you said, usually you at least have 5 phone numbers to back them up, but VOIP numbers also seem to work with Bing.
Perfect! I'll look into setting some numbers up then. Thanks again!

Nate » Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:40 pm

Well for an update, seems Bing has taken away their Amazon cards :/

They've done this in the past so hopefully they come back

Joe » Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:55 pm

You can always redeem other ones and then sell them on places like http://www.cardpool.com or this forum too. More of a hassle, but there is always a way.

Nate » Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:56 pm

You can always redeem other ones and then sell them on places like http://www.cardpool.com or this forum too. More of a hassle, but there is always a way.
Yea this is true! Maybe if the Amazon don't come back I'll get the Xbox ones and see if some friends want to trade them as well.

I'll check out the site too thanks!

zerocool » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:12 am

send me message i got great place no bs

zerocool » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:19 pm

let me explain amazon its still avaible for old age accounts think 6months+ new account does not have amazon.. third i have 5 acct been able cash out on all of them pm ill show u something amazing if anyone pms wants my tips in real time ill give out my skype chaz got one of my trips is very satified

zerocool » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:17 am

post video url