Ask anything computer cash.

Earn honey doesn't seem to work properly?

Ckenn89 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:39 am

It slows to a crawl on any of the 3 PCs that I have attempted to run it on. And chrome consistently crashes out. I've been running it since yesterday and only have made 150HD. How do I improve this?

punkshoo » Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:26 am

How many windows are you running on each PC? This is a pretty common occurrence regardless, however, running a large number of windows can definitely cause this more frequently. If you're using MatchCars.com you will see this more often because of many of the background errors occurring. I screen capped and sent them info from the development console about a month ago but they seemed to ignore it.

kps409 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:51 pm

i guess im just lucky but all my computers run it 24/7 without any crashing. I do shut down each computer and give it a 2 hour break once a week though because i do notice some slow down after a while

Nate » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:51 pm

Yea it can be hit or miss, plus its the start of the quarter/month, it picks up way more as time goes on.

UnitedStatesStrong » Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:15 pm

Where are you located? Make sure you're only running 1 window/1 tab on each device, and leave it running as much as you can. Adblock disabled, and DON'T go incognito mode. I've found that actually DECREASES earnings. I make about 80 cents a day on an old Pentium D desktop.