Ask anything computer cash.

Earnhoney Expectations

Thebeermoneyman » Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:39 am

I'm curious what I should expect to earn hourly/computer with EarnHoney?

Currently I have 2 desktops and 2 laptops running it near 24 hours and have earned maybe 1000HD over the course of a week. Are their any tricks to running it more efficiently? I understand I shouldn't earn more than 100HD/hr but it seems like that would take many machines. I would be fine with $5/day, have I set my expectationsto high? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

punkshoo » Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:28 am

Some people will tell you much more than you can ever expect to earn. However, the earnings are purely based on ad availability for your area and the number of windows you're running. I've made anywhere from $5/wk to $25/wk with windows spread between 3 PCs.

nikunj2002 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:08 pm

sucks doesnt work so bad man

Tucker1003 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:09 am

About $5 ever 2-3 days where I am at.

Thebeermoneyman » Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:31 am

Can anyone verify if their I a device limit or just an hourly earning limit? Some say 3, some say as many as you want. I have 6 machines available nightly I could be utilizing. Hope someone knows, I couldn't find it in their ToS.

kps409 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:00 pm

there are no limits specified as far as number of devices per account. ive heard if you earn more than 100 points in an hour, you may be flagged though.

Nate » Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:12 pm

Yea pretty sure no device limit, just under $1/hr seems to be the consensus of getting flagged for "earning too much"

Antoine.C » Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:04 pm

Watch out, for some, it dont even work. I dont even get the ads

christophervinn » Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:10 am

I've been making roughly anywhere from 15-45HD per computer for the last week.

Even my CPU's with at least 2 cores and 4gb of ram get hung up occasionally, but my more spec'd out computers run passively 24/7.. but still netting WELL under a $1 a day.

I wish it paid out a little better (I remember hearing when it first came out it was a decent earner). I really like how truly passive it can be.

Antoine.C » Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:55 pm

Just rembember Joey Da is making 5 dollars a day.. So I think you can do the same

KeysUnlocked » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:24 pm

Just rembember Joey Da is making 5 dollars a day.. So I think you can do the same
True, but he has tons of devices to do that with. Soooooo there's a big difference lol

Antoine.C » Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:50 am

True, but he has tons of devices to do that with. Soooooo there's a big difference lol
No you are wrong. He is using his computer I think

Thebeermoneyman » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:38 pm

According to his June routine sheet he only uses the laptop. That would equal about 25HD from his machine based on a 20 hour run. Maybe he can give us a little insight to his setup/secret, i.e. browser, tweaks, settings, etc..

I make roughly 100HD-200HD per day, from 4 machines, which is alright but for the electricity/bandwidth exchange it probably negates itself.