Ask anything computer cash.

Nadamobile noooo

xZeus » Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:37 am

Nadamobile was so easy to make money with, I'd earn like 2 dollars in 7 hours. Just leave an stick shift .. But now they implemented where you have to click a play button to see the ad for points... Rip $60 monthly. I'll miss you. I ain't got time for all that clickin.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:33 pm

Try SBTV and the other swagbucks apps as they can get $60 a month

xZeus » Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:22 pm

Doesn't it cap your earnings ?

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:26 pm

Doesn't it cap your earnings ?
All the apps together get you 60+ sb a day

koppunoor » Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:33 am

But I never got a dollar in a day... so sad.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:09 pm

Nadamobile was so easy to make money with, I'd earn like 2 dollars in 7 hours. Just leave an stick shift .. But now they implemented where you have to click a play button to see the ad for points... Rip $60 monthly. I'll miss you. I ain't got time for all that clickin.
Have no fear my friend! Just install this chrome plugin:

https://greasyfork.org/en/calligraphy/21699 ... -automator

I'm sure their advertisers require that click but that's ok. The calligraphy industrialize every site NADA runs and since they are making their advertisers happy the ad fill is better.
Does it beat the eggs for you?

xZeus » Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:52 pm

Whoa what o_ o?

xZeus » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:20 am

Have no fear my friend! Just install this chrome plugin:

https://greasyfork.org/en/calligraphy/21699 ... -automator

I'm sure their advertisers require that click but that's ok. The calligraphy industrialize every site NADA runs and since they are making their advertisers happy the ad fill is better.
does this work for any other website? xD

abneric » Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:02 pm

Did this ever get fixed? do people still use nada?