Ask anything computer cash.

Bing Rewards account limit

BlueBadger » Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:21 am

I'm a bit confused from Joe's latest cash routine video. He mentioned five Bing Rewards accounts per person in a household, yet the Bing Rewards FAQ states:

"Are there restrictions on the number of accounts I can open?
As stated in the Microsoft Services Agreement, you may not maintain more than one Bing Rewards account and each household is limited to a total of five accounts."

That means one account per person, up to five different people each having an account within the same household, correct? From what I can tell, this community tries to stay within ToS so I'm just wondering if this was an oversight.

itsthatguy » Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:34 am

Yes it does mean five different people in the same household can each have only one account. Joe must've messed it up.

Fly » Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:06 am

Yes that means five different accounts, they don't actually check to see if there are five people in your house loll

BlueBadger » Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:02 am

Yes that means five different accounts, they don't actually check to see if there are five people in your house loll
Well I've heard of people being banned for multiple accounts, so that's why I was confused.

cajunbelle84 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:07 am

Basically you need five different phone numbers, as they send text code in order to redeem.

PaddiM8 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:08 pm

Well, I don't think they can check that, so... I don't think it matters.

Fly » Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:00 pm

You need to make is seem legit and you are fine.

SimonRumaldo » Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:08 pm

The way that they check it is by seeing how many accounts are on the same computer.

BlueBadger » Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:44 pm

The way that they check it is by seeing how many accounts are on the same computer.
So you'd need to have separate computers for each account? Seemed like Joe was only using one for his, and it's not uncommon for one household to all share the same computer.

SimonRumaldo » Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:09 pm

So you'd need to have separate computers for each account? Seemed like Joe was only using one for his, and it's not uncommon for one household to all share the same computer.
No you can only use six accounts per computers he was just warning us because some people make multiple accounts to make more money.

Joe » Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:44 am

Slow and steady growth! I said that with the first app I showed in the video.

Tucker1003 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:53 am

Banned on 5 accounts, I admit it was bing pong (cyborg) running the 5 accounts. You learn and move on!

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:59 pm

Yeah unfortunately its only 5 accounts per household

KeysUnlocked » Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:15 am

Bing rewards isnt even good to make money.