Ask anything computer cash.

What's going on with Earnhoney?

Tekprincezz » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:46 pm

I don't know if you guys have the same issue but i'm not receiving earn honey dollars on here and the ad's are not popping up it goes straight to the video but it's not giving me the point is anyone having this issue?

xZeus » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:18 pm

Maybe your using opera . Don't use that

Tekprincezz » Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:39 pm

Ok

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:15 pm

Apparently google chrome is the best so try it

koppunoor » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:30 pm

I don't know if you guys have the same issue but i'm not receiving earn honey dollars on here and the ad's are not popping up it goes straight to the video but it's not giving me the point is anyone having this issue?
Yeah! not working for me too.. I am using chrome even.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:34 pm

Earnhoney is a location restricted site that's why you couldn't earn honey (funny pun).

koppunoor » Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:37 pm

Earnhoney is a location restricted site that's why you couldn't earn honey (funny pun).
I don't understand why the websites are restricted as any how they pay.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:07 am

I get the viewability but it doesn't turn green either so it's location based

Katherine » Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:19 pm

I'm having a problem with the logging out bug! I've tried following the directions for using the BuzzTV link or whatever else they have available, but it's not giving me the points >:(

koppunoor » Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:58 pm

Yeah! May be ... Till now I haven't got any points...

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:35 am

I hope it gets fixed soon

koppunoor » Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:09 pm

It would be better if the websites show the update like smartphone apps.

KeysUnlocked » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:31 pm

There is sites that you can check that. Don't know any though

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:35 pm

If you want there's a site called the wayback machine and it shows how a site used to look in the time period you want to see.

Wperdigon » Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:32 pm

i'm having issues with it as well - i don't run it but on a chrome book and it seems like even with 2 windows running 24 7 it takes FOREVER to make 500 honey points - tips, ideas?

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:41 am

i'm having issues with it as well - i don't run it but on a chrome book and it seems like even with 2 windows running 24 7 it takes FOREVER to make 500 honey points - tips, ideas?
Get firefox and have one tab running earnhoney and another on chrome.

koppunoor » Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:48 am

There is sites that you can check that. Don't know any though
Please tell me if you know.

koppunoor » Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:49 am

If you want there's a site called the wayback machine and it shows how a site used to look in the time period you want to see.
Haha...I know that and it catches the cache of the website every month and sometimes everyday.

koppunoor » Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:55 am

I worked chrome but no use as the video starts loading on loading and today have to check with firefox.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:41 pm

I worked chrome but no use as the video starts loading on loading and today have to check with firefox.
It's because as of right now it works best in America so don't bother

koppunoor » Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:15 pm

Yeah! Its just happened the same similar to other websites. As they work in US but not for others.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:30 pm

Yeah! Its just happened the same similar to other websites. As they work in US but not for others.
Yeah it really sucks

koppunoor » Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:34 pm

Yeah it really sucks
I like only sites that give 10$ in a month. Even if you try hard or no. This is a normal pay for the time you wasted on the app.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:35 pm

Yeah it really sucks
I like only sites that give 10$ in a month. Even if you try hard or no. This is a normal pay for the time you wasted on the app.
$10 is nothing. Making $5-10 a day is what I wanted to do but EH doesn't work neither does suchflex for me

koppunoor » Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:37 pm

Yeah it really sucks
$10 is nothing. Making $5-10 a day is what I wanted to do but EH doesn't work neither does suchflex for me
But for me $10 per month is good and great achievement.