Ask anything computer cash.

Earnhoney 2 accounts

Tucker1003 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:26 pm

So I have an account at my home and my wife has an account at our store. A few months ago my wife stopped using her account because she was NOT getting paid. She sent an email and support told her they will look into it. She never got a reply. I am wondering if it has something to do with the following.

Our Store ISP: We use a Static IP and/or the business account is actually under my name.

I want to start using her account again, so do I message them again? Does that rock the boat on my account @ Home?

Our Home ISP: Actually is under my wife's name. Dynamic IP.

Alternatively; Do I create a new account at home using different email and have my wife use that?

Which one has the least amount of risk??????

Thank you

punkshoo » Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:08 pm

I would message them and check out the sub Reddit /r/EarnHoney. Message Favgames if you don't get a response from support. He works directly for EH while support is handled by a third party. Honestly, I couldn't begin to tell you why she wasn't getting paid. Was she doing PayPal to a new PayPal account or unverified account? That may be the issue, however, my wife's PayPal is only 80% verified and she has no trouble cashing out. We were recently swept up in the mass ban that happened recently, too, and they couldn't specify why we were banned. The reactivated our accounts but, like I said before, its hard to tell why something is happening. Good luck!