Ask anything computer cash.

ExtremeMiner

v.martin13 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:29 am

Is this bitcoin miner program, called ExtremeMiner a scam?

Drite037 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:59 pm

It does look like a scam. A few experts have talked about it and teared it apart. I would be cautious.

Fly » Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:36 pm

Yes it is a scam, refer to this link to learn more - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1527264.0

Rab95 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:02 pm

I am not sure if it is referring to a cloud based program or not but local computer mining anymore, is a total waste of time as you would never get ROI.

PaddiM8 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:04 pm

From what I've seen about it, it seems like a scam. Don't use it, there is better programs out there!

PatrickMattson » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:21 pm

Don't waste your time with mining programs. Eventually, they'll all ponzi.

Dannymax333 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:38 pm

I would avoid mining programs like PatrickMattson said they're not trustworthy and I mean so many people trust HashOcean and now they closed there site, Mining services have never lasted a good amount of time.

PaddiM8 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:43 pm

I would avoid mining programs like PatrickMattson said they're not trustworthy and I mean so many people trust HashOcean and now they closed there site, Mining services have never lasted a good amount of time.
Oh, wow. THey closed HashOcean?! That's.... That's... wow...

Dannymax333 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:37 pm

Oh, wow. THey closed HashOcean?! That's.... That's... wow...
Ya im really bummed out about it. : ( it happened at around sunday when there website was stopped and they deleted all there social media accounts only people that started early made money I started late and just lost all my money.

Fly » Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:38 pm

Usually programs that mine for you are a scam and steal your bitcoins, I would just suggest going with a more trusted service as well.

Antoine.C » Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:00 pm

But is that really usefull to get in Bitcoin instead of paypal money?..

punkshoo » Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:23 am

HashOcean didn't shut down. They've been addressing the issue since Monday and have stated the site should be back up before week's end.