Ask anything computer cash.

Apptrailers problem?

zalam98 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:52 am

Hello guys, i have a problem with apptrailers, when i am trying to play a video, that video never starts and i didnt get my points. What should i do? I have that problem on my tablet and my phone. Sorry about my language, " I am new in your country!"

Antoine.C » Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:35 pm

Hello guys, i have a problem with apptrailers, when i am trying to play a video, that video never starts and i didnt get my points. What should i do? I have that problem on my tablet and my phone. Sorry about my language, " I am new in your country!"
Don't worry, everybody have the same problem, it's kind of impossible to reedem with paypal. I hope they will fix the problem

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:02 pm

It might work better on IOS devices probably. Or that the app is still faulty.

koppunoor » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:26 pm

The app is not going to work anymore, I think so. Becuase they have removed PayPal and the app is asking to exchange points to perk.

KeysUnlocked » Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:56 pm

The app is not going to work anymore, I think so. Becuase they have removed PayPal and the app is asking to exchange points to perk.
There is still PayPal for me.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:55 am

There is still PayPal for me.
I'm telling you apptrailers might shutdown

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:56 am

If their taking features off and added a converter then there could be a chance

KeysUnlocked » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:18 pm

If their taking features off and added a converter then there could be a chance
All videos are working for me. Maybe try waiting a while or contact perk support.

crowngem1990 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:29 pm

Might have been banned.
Depends where you are located too. Mine has been fine. It may just be th time you're doing it too..

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:58 pm

Might have been banned.
Depends where you are located too. Mine has been fine. It may just be th time you're doing it too..
Ok I'll make a new account then.

KeysUnlocked » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:25 pm

Might have been banned.
Tell me if that fixes it :D

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:29 pm

Might have been banned.
Tell me if that fixes it :D
Yeah I will