Ask anything computer cash.

Perk.TV or Viggle TV???

Tucker1003 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:53 pm

What is the deal with multiple tabs and how do you keep an eye on them? What is your best method? IF you need to PM me, please do.

I get that you watch videos and ads, but I keep getting the "hide" ads that pop up. How do you keep the point coming in with that happening and how long do you keep it running before you have to close out and reload?

Thank you in advance!

capri » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:00 pm

I do not know if it works but someone mentioned turning off 3rd party ads to rid them.

Antoine.C » Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:44 pm

Viggle seems nice, better than Perk.TV.

Embre » Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:47 pm

To solve this problem I would suggest getting a kindle fire because you can go into the settings and disable pop ups which will get rid of pop up ads and let you make money a lot faster

LTcr6 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:30 am

For me perk.tv is better with vids for the making points portion because the tv recognition on viggle will not work for me but as far as the song part of viggle works it is very useful.

kps409 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:13 pm

i prefer to use these on android devices using the puffin browser. i usually stick to earnhoney videos on computers as the player seems more stable and hardly ever crashes

Zeradin » Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:37 am

I run 4 tabs of perk.tv 24/7 on my PC. I use the app trailers section since they have the shortest video times. I tend to get around $3-5 a day with this setup. There is a technique which is a bit risky but you can use refreshthing.com which automatically refreshes a page you want to be refresh ex: the shortest video. That technique is effective but could possibly get you banned.

KeysUnlocked » Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:11 pm

PerkTV is dead, so is viggle, use esportstv

Junior » Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:12 pm

I recommend perk pop quiz on lighting mode there isn't "Are you still watching"

KeysUnlocked » Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:13 pm

Dont you still have to manual click the ads though?

Junior » Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:20 pm

There's only one ad at the beginning that you have to click but when you click it you can run it 24/7 without checking on it

KeysUnlocked » Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:21 pm

There's only one ad at the beginning that you have to click but when you click it you can run it 24/7 without checking on it
Oh, i didnt know that. Ill try that out thanks for the tips :D

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:13 pm

Perk TV is only good if you use 5 devices on one account that run 24/7 which can make you $3-4 a day.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:14 pm

Viggle will take time or not even pick up what you are watching.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:15 pm

Therefore if you have one devive then use esports.