Share suggestions on what smartphones to buy.

Android or Apple?

Stormedcrown » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:17 pm

Hey guys, I was just wondering if using one or the other, in your experience, has netted you more over the other? I hear apple devices (Mac/IPhone/ITouch/etc) tend to earn closer to $1/day whereas Android phones tend to stay closer to $0.40/day. This is only based off a few threads and videos I've seen, as I'm trying to research whether purchasing a $75 Iphone 5C would be worthwhile in comparison to a typical $20~ Android.

Thanks for any help!

Sss22066 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:44 pm

Wrong question I Assume your goal is make the most money per app??? First pick the app... Example.... Active vs passive... Surveys vs warch videos... Unlimited number Of devices??? Next pick device... Pc's, tablet, phone... Last pick OS and version... Watch joe's latest routine note which device for which app... Others would disagree but my 60 win7 pc's all run earnhoney 24/7, get reset 8 am and 8 pm and earn at least $60 per day. Since I rescued and swapped parts to repair them, my total device cost is zero dollars... Good luck earning money

joeboulanger » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:10 am

personally i use ios more than android but ive had quite a bit of success with android. depends on the version and the device.

DarshilPatel » Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:48 am

@Sss22066 Do you reset EH manually or automatically?

Sss22066 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:22 pm

Resart pc once per day with cleanmaster in win startup, restore last chrome session ICON (Google it) watch joes video on how to increase earnings with chrome settings

Tygames » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:58 pm

I personally own an iPhone as my main phone, but I usually use Androids for farming because they are cheaper and still work pretty well for farming.

bgiesing » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:19 pm

I personally think you should own both an iOS and Android device always but definitely own more Android devices overall as there's more apps for Android and they are less expensive of course.

EDIT: As for my main phone, I use a Nextbit Robin running Android 7.1 Nougat.