Share suggestions on what smartphones to buy.

1GB RAm phone

zerocool » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:45 pm

https://shop.straighttalk.com/shop/en/s ... onditioned

is better get for 5 more dollar per phone or get 2 of 512mb listed below please tell me today so i can order

greg » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:07 pm

Hey there, honestly, 512 mb RAM phones are useless. They run slowly and they are not efficient. 1 GB RAM phones are worth the extra $5. They save you the time and hassle. If you are starting out though, and you have time, the 512mb phones are alright for AppTrailers.

DayQuil » Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:30 am

512mb will limp along on a few apps, but its something you are better off staying away from. usually the 512mb ram phones also run older versions of android and that can cripple you from downloading or updating apps. 1g ram is standard nowadays for entry phones. more ram usually means less downtime, rebooting and more options for apps.

Sss22066 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:11 am

The 512mb is great for qriket, rewardableTV, and all the perk apps no downtime, no reboots, Manage your ram carefully, clean daily with clean master lite, just bought 17 for less than $90 total, spread em out over 4 locations and already paid for themselves Have fun and earn a ton...

Sss22066 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:02 am

Perk tv, Wallet, word search , pop quiz, tv, I think they all work... I mostly run rewardTV and check points cuz they are totally passive

Junior » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:11 am

You should spend more money on phones because 1gb of ram won't be that good later on.

zerocool » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:48 pm

what u suggest i have 80 to spend i have 3 phones on rtv already and 3 running yoorewards Alcatel OneTouch Elevate 5017B also have two kindle fires and one rca voyager ...what limit on devices for check points...what u recommend for remoting into the phones

DayQuil » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:53 am

You should spend more money on phones because 1gb of ram won't be that good later on.
lol kinda like 512mb now? yes you can find some phones that work on some apps for now...if there are those who are concerned about futureproofing than the question is how far in the future you want be at? you can buy 2g+ phones with dual band 5ghz that are rootable and will last (hopefully) until our over usage or just luck catches up to them...or you can buy cheap phones and run what few apps they can handle and babysit them, or you can buy slightly less cheap phones that run most anything (for now) and will last for ??? its all a matter of what you wanna spend and how soon you need the phones. just my opinion, do what you want, its your $ and your time. either way good luck and do research on phones before you buy, we'll all be here if you have ?'s :D

zerocool » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:20 pm

got 1gb one what apps everyone recommend i got 4 of them

zerocool » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:11 pm

RTv running solid now on three phones 512mb ones time to add another
what max for rtv per acct i heard it was 7?

Sss22066 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:18 am

I heard 6 and that is what I am running per location... Seems to be a location earnings cap now of between $2 and $5 per day, u know u hit the cap when points stop accmulating Resets at midnight EST Good luck

zerocool » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:31 pm

thanks

DarshilPatel » Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:52 am

How do you guys spread all phones with different location?

Sss22066 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:18 pm

Diff accts per location, Passive apps, pc's - earnhoney, koinme, engageme... Phones - rewardable, super pop quiz, engameme

zerocool » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:03 pm

can anyone confirm 6 or 7 about go max out second acct with my next phone buy