Share suggestions on what smartphones to buy.

5 dollar refurbished, OS 4.4.2, Duel Cord, 1G + 512, Free shipping and on Ebates

Boesenmusic » Mon May 22, 2017 2:53 am

I just got these for 5 bucks each. I use them for Rewardable, App Trailers and Cake. OS is Android 4.4.2 has duel core and 512 RAM so these can be your work mules for a while. Cannot root, don't drive yourself nuts trying.

https://shop.straighttalk.com/shop/en/s ... onditioned

Free shipping on orders over 19.99 and also on Ebates for up to 11% off, haven't been paid by ebates yet so do not know the total percentage yet.

Boesenmusic » Mon May 22, 2017 3:36 pm

Cake doesnt pay or do they pay u
I got my payment confirmation e-mail to be paid June 5th, this will be my first payment... if they pay I will post

Boesenmusic » Mon May 22, 2017 7:29 pm

Cake doesnt pay or do they pay u
I got my payment confirmation e-mail to be paid June 5th, this will be my first payment... if they pay I will post
I should get June 6th
I lied, just checked my mail it says the 14th let's see if either of us get paid.

zerocool » Mon May 22, 2017 8:33 pm

ebates pays i used ton in past..boytech are phones worth it

DarshilPatel » Fri May 26, 2017 8:00 am

Does per tv or Swagbucks work on this device?

Boesenmusic » Fri May 26, 2017 1:47 pm

Does per tv or Swagbucks work on this device?
Perk does work on these

zerocool » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:00 pm

what app will work on these

Boesenmusic » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:27 am

I'm currently using Perk, rewardable and App Trailers on these. They do reasonably well, cashed out 100 (50 Amazon, 50 paypal) bucks already this month and still a week or two left. 7 on rewardable, 4 on apptrailers and 9 on perk TV. I just put a 16GB card in one I got for 6 dollars off Amazon to see if it shows more ads. First day is seems promising as the phone with the card seems to have more ads running than the others.

Lone_Farmer » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:56 am

I'm currently using Perk, rewardable and App Trailers on these. They do reasonably well, cashed out 100 (50 Amazon, 50 paypal) bucks already this month and still a week or two left. 7 on rewardable, 4 on apptrailers and 9 on perk TV. I just put a 16GB card in one I got for 6 dollars off Amazon to see if it shows more ads. First day is seems promising as the phone with the card seems to have more ads running than the others.
Interesting... Got a few on the way.. if it does make a difference I'll have to grab some cards.. If ya could post by how much more that one seems to be earning :D

zerocool » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:57 pm

just bought 4 spoke to straight talk rep if u order 4 u get free overnight ...used ebates so for 4 with tax and shipping before taken off think was 26.54

Lone_Farmer » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:49 am

Got these in today, but I can't seem to successfully take off rootking with super-sume.. It just freezes.. will report back on more later

zerocool » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:41 am

lone how many of these did u get

Lone_Farmer » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:23 am

I got 10 of em.. rooted them all no prob, never could get super-sume to work on em though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ been running RTV all day no problem

zerocool » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:56 am

how did u root them i guess go back ordering another 6

Lone_Farmer » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:51 am

how did u root them i guess go back ordering another 6

kingroot

zerocool » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:21 pm

link?

zerocool » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:15 pm

i tried it not working is there another one u recommend

zerocool » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:30 pm

wont run yolotto or yoorewards but works on rewardable tv join me skarabinchak

sternrulez » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:35 pm

Ordered 6 of them today. I used to perk farm, but didn't get into it on a large scale. If these phones work out well, I'll grab another dozen or 2 lol! Thanks for the heads up on them!

sternrulez » Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:39 am

Ordered 6 of them today. I used to perk farm, but didn't get into it on a large scale. If these phones work out well, I'll grab another dozen or 2 lol! Thanks for the heads up on them!
let us know how it goes with these phones
You bet! 😊

zerocool » Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:40 pm

kingo didntwork either

zerocool » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:33 pm

yes...also anyone else have rtv issue where no matter what category u pick always go top gift category..on two phones seems run out ads should i do. ill be ordering another 4 since i earn 26.54 off newbux.... time earn 10 day off yolotto like joe says with 10 phones

zerocool » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:46 pm

DollarADay » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:34 pm

If I were to buy one of these phones do you have to pay for a plan? If I hit no plan and get the phone will it work and let me connect to my home internet?

sternrulez » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:40 am

If I were to buy one of these phones do you have to pay for a plan? If I hit no plan and get the phone will it work and let me connect to my home internet?
You do not need a plan for these phones. I was able to connect to my network with no issues. UNFORTUNATELY, that's the only thing that I haven't had an issue with thusfar. These things are a royal mother to root! I followed the tutorial using the XDA kingroot, and the 1 phone I've tried freezes on the super sume processing screen. I also tried using the Alcatel upgrade program I found on another site but that didn't work either. Today I should finally have enough time to try the others, but as of now rooting doesn't seem to be an option. Has anyone else had any success with them?