Share suggestions on what smartphones to buy.

Android

Rhinomaniac » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:03 pm

:D So I have an iPhone but i realized some money making apps require an Android and I don't have one I'm interested if I could get one for a very low price.

equestgirl95 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:13 pm

You could always go to amazon and look up some low end android devices then just build up. After you get some money from it you can upgrade to better androids. There are also several $10 phones on straighttalk.com , I got a alcatel one touch pop nova lte from there and it works great compared to the other low end androids I have. I hope that helps some :)

Andru » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:44 pm

You can also buy chinese phones because are really cheap compared to phones from big companies like samsung or lg and the list goes on with very expensive smartphones..

Andru » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:45 pm

Not all the chineese phones are worth buying, so you need to watch the reviews of the certain phone to know it is worth buying. You don't need a high spec phone just by running some money making apps :)

Andru » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:47 pm

As a recommendation i really can't tell you which phone suits you the best because there are a lot of factors that can influence your decision...

Andru » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:48 pm

For example maybe you spend more time as usual with your phone so you may need a bigger battery, because i think that you don't want to charge your phones 24/7, right?

Andru » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:49 pm

If you have some problem with your eyes and wear glasses maybe you need a bigger screen in order to see everything on your phone better.....

Andru » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:51 pm

And the list can go on and on so i hope that i had helped you decide and explain your question completely.If you still have some more question you can always write back to me here and i will explain or tell you what you need to now as soon as i can.. :)

Rhinomaniac » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:43 am

Alright thx

Andru » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:29 pm

No problem

sissjames » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:59 pm

I think u should buy moto e, its very cheap

Andru » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:47 am

Well as I said there are lots of cheap phones out there, but not all of them are good.

Andru » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:47 am

You need to check some review of the phones in order to be 100% sure that it will get the work done.

Andru » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:48 am

For example I use as one of my money-making phones a Huawei y6, which is really cheap.

Andru » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:49 am

I have it for 1 year now and it works perfectly. I totally recommend it as a money making phone.

sissjames » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:02 am

U should also consider the new Moto g5 that is coming out soon

sissjames » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:10 am

I stared by using my main phone, then went on Amazon and invested the money made into Moto G, personally best way to get your self an android phone

Andru » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:00 pm

Well it doesn't matter that much which phone you are actually using as long as it was cheap and it is working very good.

Andru » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:01 pm

The main problem remains the apps, because not all apps are compatible with every phone on the market, so you should check the app's requirements...

Andru » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:02 pm

Or if you don't have the app's requirements then at least buy a phone with a newer version of Android on it.