Share suggestions on what smartphones to buy.

iPhone 6 $300 (BUT best offer) iOS 8.1 Bad ESN Bad Touch ID Cracked

Joe » Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:03 pm

No iCloud. Bad ESN. Cracked. Bad Touch ID. It's on untethered-jailbreakable 8.1!
It's priced at $300, but there is a best offer button here that is meant to be used. I would pay $220-$240 for this.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Apple-iPhone-6- ... SwtnpXooGJ

KeysUnlocked » Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:18 pm

This seems overpriced, I checked other eBay listing and a new phone is around 350-370. And because it's 16 gb, that brings the value down, and bad Touch ID, and also no iCloud (which doesn't matter if it's a farming phone) This should probably be in the low $200 range. I'm gonna see what I can try to get it for.

Joe » Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:40 pm

This seems overpriced, I checked other eBay listing and a new phone is around 350-370. And because it's 16 gb, that brings the value down, and bad Touch ID, and also no iCloud (which doesn't matter if it's a farming phone) This should probably be in the low $200 range. I'm gonna see what I can try to get it for.
Yeah it's way over. Use that best offer button. He's not getting $300 for it. Also asked about OTA, and he isn't sure whether it was OTA updated or not.

KeysUnlocked » Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:16 pm

Yeah it's way over. Use that best offer button. He's not getting $300 for it. Also asked about OTA, and he isn't sure whether it was OTA updated or not.
I tried to get it for 180 haha, hopefully he accepts it and I might get it, and the OTA doesn't really matter does it?

Joe » Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:14 pm

the OTA doesn't really matter does it?
You can't jailbreak it if it was OTA. Maybe you don't need everything to be jailbroken like me, though. You can always resell it for heck much more if he actually takes $180. I will be surprised if he does, but that is honestly an OK price for all the things wrong with it.