Share suggestions on what smartphones to buy.

$180 iOS 8.4 (full jailbreak out) iPhone 6 Water Damaged!

Joe » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:57 pm

Risky buy with the water damage and all, but a $180 iPhone 6 is a great deal. Not to mention it is on 8.4 which has an untethered jailbreak out by TaiG. Get VNC on it in case the screen fries.
Also has a Bad ESN:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/BROKEN-SPRINT-A ... 2206954604

KeysUnlocked » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:17 pm

Don't really think it's worth it... It looks really water damaged, and I'm surprised it still works. All you have to do is drop it on your carpet even with a case on, and it's done.

ruthnavarro1 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:57 am

that's just to risky for me

christophervinn » Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:23 am

You could get a perfectly functioning iPhone5c for much less with zero issues. It will run anything that will for much cheaper and without the risk.

KeysUnlocked » Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:23 am

You could get a perfectly functioning iPhone5c for much less with zero issues. It will run anything that will for much cheaper and without the risk.
iPhone 5c's tend to have a lot of issues, the processor is horrible in it, making it super slow to run apps. The 5c was the first phone I purchased and it took forever to load safari, and very disappointing cause I expected a lot more than a piece of garbage that can't even load safari. The phone also feels like a toy. The glass is bad quality. I accidentally dropped it on gravel from 2 feet up walking with it in my hand, and half the screen came off. I wouldn't recommend that phone to anyone.

christophervinn » Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:40 am

iPhone 5c's tend to have a lot of issues, the processor is horrible in it, making it super slow to run apps. The 5c was the first phone I purchased and it took forever to load safari, and very disappointing cause I expected a lot more than a piece of garbage that can't even load safari. The phone also feels like a toy. The glass is bad quality. I accidentally dropped it on gravel from 2 feet up walking with it in my hand, and half the screen came off. I wouldn't recommend that phone to anyone.
Mine runs apps better than 90% of my devices. Also had it for over two years with tons of bad drops and I don't even have the slightest crack.

KeysUnlocked » Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:20 pm

Mine runs apps better than 90% of my devices. Also had it for over two years with tons of bad drops and I don't even have the slightest crack.
Hmm, possibly I bought a defective one, but still imo it feels like a toy. Lol

christophervinn » Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:30 am

Hmm, possibly I bought a defective one, but still imo it feels like a toy. Lol
Re-reading my post - I actually meant the 5s. Not sure of the difference, but the 5c I'm unfamiliar with! Haha.