Share suggestions on what smartphones to buy.

$6.99 AMAZON SHIPPED: M. Way 7 Port USB (Lights up, on/off switches, power adapter, cool looking!)

christophervinn » Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:33 am

http://amzn.to/2aHLlZw
M.Way 7 Port USB 2.0 Hub High-Speed Data Transfer Ports Splitter AC Power Adapter with On/Off Switches and LEDs.

Currently use two of these. By far the best "bang for your buck" USB charger hub wise. They're very attractive looking, light up with cool blue LED lights, has individual on/off switches for EVERY port, and even has an extra port of the traditional 6 slot ones!

Hop on these while they're still cheap. It's a new product, but it's selling VERY well and will soon be like $14.99. I watch it happen all the time with various products on Amazon.

christophervinn » Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:37 am

I honestly believe with this, a good net setup and about ten of the $10 phones I posted -- and anyone who dived into the investment would be turning profit by the end of next month, and much more afterwords. Easy, simple, and cheap set-up.

cavender4255 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:31 am

I honestly believe with this, a good net setup and about ten of the $10 phones I posted -- and anyone who dived into the investment would be turning profit by the end of next month, and much more afterwords. Easy, simple, and cheap set-up.

Damn daniel, back at it again with these dope links. Good game more money I gotta get a couple of these I will be up to 11 devices now and I don't think using power strips and plugging in each adapter is a safe idea. I think using those will be a lot better and probably more energy efficient right? Either way going to order 2 now ;) Thanks again bro your making it lazy work getting setup to farm

KeysUnlocked » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:16 am

Ok, this is a very good price, have you gotten it yet, and if so how does it work? (or does it) I also adding this to my list of USB Hubs :D

Tekprincezz » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:00 pm

I definitely need this I'm starting to have so many phones it will be good to charge all at the same time.

christophervinn » Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:56 pm

Ok, this is a very good price, have you gotten it yet, and if so how does it work? (or does it) I also adding this to my list of USB Hubs :D
Yeah, just got mine last week. No issues and it looks nice. Doesn't charge as quickly as my other more expensive hub, but other than that.. No complaints. And I leave everything plugged in 95% of the time so they're fully charged anyway.

KeysUnlocked » Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:50 pm

Mine just came in the mail :D Works fine