Share suggestions on what smartphones to buy.

The Perfect Money Making Phone

Joe » Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:21 pm

This phone I purchased really fits my profile. I should start calling them "server phones."
Everything I don't need:
- Good ESN
- A good screen
- home button (I use VNC for everything now).
Yet it was jailbroken with iOS 9 on arrival!
Less work for me!
IMG_6067.jpg
IMG_6067.jpg (226.79 KiB) Viewed 1671 times
IMG_6064.jpg
IMG_6064.jpg (230.69 KiB) Viewed 1671 times
IMG_6069.jpg
IMG_6069.jpg (254.4 KiB) Viewed 1671 times

Nygaard9456 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:32 am

Thanks

dannymalik » Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:14 am

Hello Joe
I'm sorry if it seems like I'm trying to bump this thread but actually I'm new here and didn't really get one thing, how this phone can be the perfect money making phone?
I mean after taking a look of its photographs I just can think of buying a new one honestly speaking.

KeysUnlocked » Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:43 pm

Hello Joe
I'm sorry if it seems like I'm trying to bump this thread but actually I'm new here and didn't really get one thing, how this phone can be the perfect money making phone?
I mean after taking a look of its photographs I just can think of buying a new one honestly speaking.
First of all the processor and everything spec wise is in great condition, meaning it runs the same. And he isn't gonna be moving it at all so it will stay idle, and safe. And the touchscreen still works so it's perfect!

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:52 am

Hello Joe
It still works fine without the minor parts like the home button but you can put assistive touch on. The screen doesn't need to be good as the phones are for moneymaking so it doesn't matter