Share suggestions on what smartphones to buy.

Lg Sunrise 4.99 on Amazon Prime Day

Nachosph » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:46 pm

http://smile.amazon.com/dp/B01CU724G8

Limit is 2, but still a great deal.

john2674 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:39 pm

cool deal

UnitedStatesStrong » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:47 pm

Thanks, will have to check it out!

crowngem1990 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:49 pm

does this work well for rooting?
how about having a "farm" of swagbucks apps?
apptrailers and checkpoints a go for this app?

UnitedStatesStrong » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:58 pm

does this work well for rooting?
how about having a "farm" of swagbucks apps?
apptrailers and checkpoints a go for this app?
Yep for all. It's great for rooting as it's an android, and it should work well with Checkpoints, Perk, and Swagbucks apps.

bacombs » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:59 pm

Darn, I missed it!

UnitedStatesStrong » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:00 pm

Did anyone actually buy this? If so how is it working out for you

Thebeermoneyman » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:26 pm

I bought 2 of them, they'll be in tomorrow. Are you just wanting to know how the phones work performance wise or if the order actually placed? If it is the latter my amazon account shows a tracking number and that it's on it's way. If it's the first I'll let you know tomorrow afternoon once they are configured.

UnitedStatesStrong » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:32 pm

I bought 2 of them, they'll be in tomorrow. Are you just wanting to know how the phones work performance wise or if the order actually placed? If it is the latter my amazon account shows a tracking number and that it's on it's way. If it's the first I'll let you know tomorrow afternoon once they are configured.
I just want to know how well they run Perk/Checkpoints. Let me know when they come in how they run!

Thebeermoneyman » Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:58 am

After a couple of weeks of running I can say they are pretty reliable. I'm not big into rooting devices, I'm just running stock. They've been great for perk apps, when perk is running right, and I use them for checkpoints to check-in. I haven't tried them on apptrailers yet but I've been having problems with apptrailers lately for some reason on all my devices. I think it's a networking issue though and not so much a phone issue. I wish I would have bought 8 more honestly.

Antoine.C » Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:31 pm

It's amazing how cheap it is. You can earn the 4.99 in so little time. Don't know if these offers are worlwide thought

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:04 pm

Damn it I missed it

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:04 pm

I could've made a farm

Tekprincezz » Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:36 am

I should've brought the phone but there's some labor day weekend deals or black friday.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:49 am

I am so annoyed that its not sold in other countries

KeysUnlocked » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:16 am

I am so annoyed that its not sold in other countries
You can try c7recycle.com if you have money in your paypal, they sell cheap phones. BUT im not sure if they ship to the UK

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:34 am

They dont

KeysUnlocked » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:13 pm

They dont
Maybe you can check ebay, and find a seller that ships internationally.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:05 pm

They dont
I tried that as well and I did find a seller but they were selling it for more than it actually was which sucked. The shipping was £17 as well which is around $25.

KeysUnlocked » Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:37 pm

They dont
I tried that as well and I did find a seller but they were selling it for more than it actually was which sucked. The shipping was £17 as well which is around $25.
That's how much I got it on amazon for 22, cause of shipping

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:16 pm

I just need to be more aware of these deals on the next prime day.

KeysUnlocked » Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:16 pm

Yeah, they should have more deal days like prime day, because it only comes once a year

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:21 pm

Yeah, they should have more deal days like prime day, because it only comes once a year
Yeah I was annoyed at how cheap the smartphones were so I can't wait for next year's prime day.

KeysUnlocked » Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:21 pm

Yeah I was annoyed at how cheap the smartphones were so I can't wait for next year's prime day.
Same, I didn't get any phones on prime day