Share suggestions on what smartphones to buy.

Cheap phones

lowkey » Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:33 pm

https://www.c7recycle.com/index.php?l=p ... etail&p=39

The site above is a a good place to buy cheap phones. However I do not know if this site is legit. Has anyone bought anything from this website?

Chloe1985 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:53 pm

I'm from the uk so I guess they don't ship to my country. However eBay have got some great deals on iOS and android phones.

Joe » Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:18 pm

It's legit.

UnitedStatesStrong » Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:22 am

It's legit.
@Joe from TheTechSlugs ~ What timezone are you in?

Joe » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:39 am

It's legit.
EST

UnitedStatesStrong » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:45 pm

It's legit.
EST
Thanks, that's what timezone I'm in as well!

Sky » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:47 pm

Make sure not to buy their absolute cheapest phones. I got four LG Sunrises from c7. One bricked and the other three are a hassle to get running Perk. Can't attest to their Moto G's or anything like that.

lowkey » Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:32 am

So it would be okay if I bought a Moto e or g from this site?

taclet123 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:46 pm

I'd say yes. I bought cheap-ish phones from there as well (I bought some Huwei Premias) and one came without a power button, even though advertised in Grade B- condition I think. After an email, the owner said he'd either give me a half refund, or a full refund if I returned the phone. Didn't even ask for pictures, no argument, I just said in an email that the power button wasn't there!

I'm very happy with C7 and I've bought tons of phones, even some iPhones. I'd suggest you be on the lookout for coupon codes.

crowngem1990 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:07 pm

try powerbookmedic.com/buy
i just purchased a iphone 4 system 7.1 slightly cracked, holds a nice charge, i was able to jailbreak it, home button didnt work, but i dont care...it was $15 including shipping and handling and came to my home in less than a week!

Thebeermoneyman » Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:53 pm

try powerbookmedic.com/buy
i just purchased a iphone 4 system 7.1 slightly cracked, holds a nice charge, i was able to jailbreak it, home button didnt work, but i dont care...it was $15 including shipping and handling and came to my home in less than a week!
What are you able to run with 7.1. I have to iPhone 4 that I used to use and with the exception of SB apps I can't find anything that runs on them. Does the jailbreak actually make a difference in getting the apps to run?

crowngem1990 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:58 pm

I can't do anything with 7.1
I just realized that...lol
Is there a way I can update it to 9.1 do you know of, without going past 9.1 so I can jailbreak it.