Share suggestions on what smartphones to buy.

Good Laptops

Marballer » Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:04 am

Whats A Good Laptop That Can Run Earn Honey Or I Can Use Swagbucks Thats Not Expensive

Austie404 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:19 pm

Consider purchasing any of the Toshiba Satellites. That's what I use and I love it.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:27 am

HP Pavilion

KeysUnlocked » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:12 pm

this
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ASUS-X502C-Lapt ... Sw1DtXJiX2

Had it for 2 years and then the hard drive blew up.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:46 am

this

If it blew up then I don't think people will consider getting one

KeysUnlocked » Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:25 pm

this

It lasted 2 years, I also forgot to mention I spilt coca-cola on it, and also noodles.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:48 pm

this

It lasted 2 years, I also forgot to mention I spilt coca-cola on it, and also noodles.
Wow thats unlucky

KeysUnlocked » Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:04 pm

Wow thats unlucky
Not unlucky, but the fact that it survived both of them until it sometime blew up. I opened it up and it was all rusty lol

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:52 pm

Wow thats unlucky
Not unlucky, but the fact that it survived both of them until it sometime blew up. I opened it up and it was all rusty lol
It probably took some time to become rusty especially with coke

KeysUnlocked » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:27 pm

Wow thats unlucky
And the coke was after the noodles, which made the noodles soft and mushy spreading around the laptop D:<

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:46 am

And the coke was after the noodles, which made the noodles soft and mushy spreading around the laptop D:<
Lol that's funny but unlucky too.

KeysUnlocked » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:39 pm

Lol that's funny but unlucky too.
It happens when you eat over your computer :(

Tekprincezz » Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:52 pm

Does Smart Tv's work on Earn Honey because I know on Smart Tv runs the internet too.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:04 am

Does Smart Tv's work on Earn Honey because I know on Smart Tv runs the internet too.
That's a good idea. Try it and reply back

Crazy105 » Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:06 pm

Consider purchasing any of the Toshiba Satellites. That's what I use and I love it.
What kind? Any particular specs to look for? How long have you had it?

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:09 pm

Look for one that has 8+ gb of RAM and an Intel core I5 or higher. That should be good.

Tekprincezz » Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:00 pm

That's a good idea. Try it and reply back
Ok i'll give it a try later on today and see if it works i'll let you know.

KeysUnlocked » Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:34 pm

Look for one that has 8+ gb of RAM and an Intel core I5 or higher. That should be good.
Specs way to high, look for 4gb ram and an Intel core i3 6098b and a 500 go harddrive or ssd

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:14 pm

Specs way to high, look for 4gb ram and an Intel core i3 6098b and a 500 go harddrive or ssd
No but say of you wanted to multitask then those specs would be good.

KeysUnlocked » Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:15 pm

These specs can multitask up to 5 Windows, I'd say that's enough. You can also check my signature

koppunoor » Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:23 am

Move on ebay or and second hand sales store, buy one which has enough RAM and good processor so that if any repair happens you can go easily to service center.

KeysUnlocked » Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:36 am

Move on ebay or and second hand sales store, buy one which has enough RAM and good processor so that if any repair happens you can go easily to service center.
Best Buy is better beause they give you a free warranty

koppunoor » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:00 am

Best Buy is better beause they give you a free warranty
You can go with any that are available at your location selling best for low cost.

Crazy105 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:32 am

These specs can multitask up to 5 Windows, I'd say that's enough. You can also check my signature
Thanks!

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:36 am

Yeah now that I think of it it is too much.