Share suggestions on what smartphones to buy.

KeysUnlocked » Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:44 pm

Look for one that has 8+ gb of RAM and an Intel core I5 or higher. That should be good.
Specs way to high, look for 4gb ram and an Intel core i3 6098b and a 500 go harddrive or ssd
Yeah now that I think of it it is too much.
Your computer you later out would be over $650 USD, mine wouldn't even be 250, and it's not much more older than the i5

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:45 pm

Specs way to high, look for 4gb ram and an Intel core i3 6098b and a 500 go harddrive or ssd
Your computer you later out would be over $650 USD, mine wouldn't even be 250, and it's not much more older than the i5
The person asked for good lapops

KeysUnlocked » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:27 am

The person asked for good lapops
So? I'm replying to your comment and talking about the specs... Is that a problem? I'm sure he already found a good one

deedubb811 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:12 am

So is there instructions or a guide on how to use more than one phone? Multiple accounts with multiple phones?

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:55 am

So is there instructions or a guide on how to use more than one phone? Multiple accounts with multiple phones?
Joe made a spreadsheet for some apps. Or I think there's an app archive section

KeysUnlocked » Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:37 pm

Joe did make some videos on certain apps how to make accounts, and if you head over to the archives section, you can find how many account you can have per device/IP

deedubb811 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:45 pm

Ok, cool, I didn't realize that the page was so interactive.
Thanks!

deedubb811 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:46 pm

My only other question would be if there is info on which phones specifically are good with certain apps. Not just OS types.l

deedubb811 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:06 pm

Sorry, wasn't intentionally trying to hijack the thread. If someone could move this to the "questions" thread that would be a more appropriate place.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:26 am

My only other question would be if there is info on which phones specifically are good with certain apps. Not just OS types.l
Yeah there is. The spreadsheet also shows what phones he uses for different apps.

dannymalik » Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:09 am

If that's just about hard drive, in my opinion it's a very good laptop and its motherboard and also pretty good because it has survived COCA COLA and noodles, you should just think of replacing its hard drive and that is it themoneymakingmaster.
And #Marballer consider checking out Lenovo Ideapad 305
It's a very good laptop.

dannymalik » Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:17 am

Hey guys, I'm sorry I didn't noticed the thread gone so far and there nothing more about laptop, actually I didn't noticed the thread has 4 pages and what I just replied according to what I see in the last post on first page.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:54 am

If that's just about hard drive, in my opinion it's a very good laptop and its motherboard and also pretty good because it has survived COCA COLA and noodles, you should just think of replacing its hard drive and that is it themoneymakingmaster.
It's a very good laptop.
Don't necropost

KeysUnlocked » Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:57 pm

It's a very good laptop.
Don't necropost
He didn't necropost... Necroposting is a month over

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:52 pm

It's a very good laptop.
Don't necropost
My phone is glitched I thought it said another date

KeysUnlocked » Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:01 pm

Don't necropost
That's ok!

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:18 am

That's ok!
I think I've done that a few times

KeysUnlocked » Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:21 pm

That's ok!
LOL no worries!

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:06 am

That's ok!
LOL no worries!
Ok cool

dannymalik » Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:55 am

Don't necropost
That's why I always asks you to increase your budget so at least you could buy a good phone.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:31 pm

That's why I always asks you to increase your budget so at least you could buy a good phone.
Oh yeah that's true. My phone is good I think I mistook the date rather than the phone glitching