Share suggestions on what smartphones to buy.

lg fuel 9.99

hlopez256 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:12 pm

http://store.totalwireless.com/bpdirect ... d=36504364

LG Optimus Fuel™ $9.99
Tracfone Phone select this phone
NEW LOW PRICE!
Android™ 4.43.5" Touch Screen
Display3G/Wi-Fi® Connectivity
3 MP Camera/Video Recorder
Bluetooth® 4.0
Wireless Technology
1.2 GHz Processor
4GB microSD™ Card (Included in Phone)MP3 Player (cable not included)
GPS CapabilitiesAccess to over 1,000,000 Apps and more on Google Play™Supports microSD™ Card up to 32GB (not included)Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC) Rating: M4/T4 Battery talk time up to 10 hours Standby time up to 11 days Includes Battery, Charger, Activation Card, Services Guide and Quick Reference Manual.Service Plan Required for Activation. Plans are not returnable or refundable.

© 2016 TracFone Wireless, Inc.
Certain restrictions apply. Total Wireless reserves the right to terminate your service for unauthorized or abnormal usage. Plan, features, coverage and limitations may vary. Please refer always to the latest Terms and Conditions of Service at TotalWireless.com.
*The 30-Day cycle for Shared Data Family Plans begins on the day the first line/device is activated. Any line(s)/device(s) activated later in the first 30-Day cycle will receive only the number of days remaining in that cycle. A month equals 30 days.
† To get 4G LTE speed where available you must have a 4G LTE capable device and a 4G LTE SIM card. LTE is a trademark of ETSI.
If you are not satisfied with your phone and/or accessory purchase, simply return it to us within 30 days and we will replace it or give you your money back. It's that simple. Total Wireless Service Cards, and /or unused minutes are non-refundable. It takes up to 30 business days to process the return and credit your account. Credit for returned phones and/or accessories will appear on your credit card statement between 1-2 billing cycles.
Service Plan cards are not refundable. If the Service Card is purchased as part of a Total Wireless phone bundle, the phone purchase can be returned/refunded however the Service Card is not refundable.
Free Ground (3 Day) Shipping when you buy a phone, phone bundle (phone + airtime card) over $9.99. This offer is only available with the purchase of any phones and/or phone & airtime card bundle through September 30, 2016.
All offers are subject to change or discontinuance by Total Wireless, Inc. at any time without further notice. Total Wireless, Inc. reserves the right to limit quantities and to reject or cancel orders in its sole discretion. Product is not for resale or distribution.
Signature is required for FedEx 3 day Ground & Overnight delivery method.

crowngem1990 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:30 pm

can you root it? is it good with perk and checkpoints and other apps to make money? that sounds like a good cheap phone!

kps409 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:56 pm

i bought one but mine hasnt arrived yet. I only bought it because there was free shipping so it was a great deal. I will post a review of it on here when i get it set up in my farm.

hlopez256 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:10 pm

can you root it? is it good with perk and checkpoints and other apps to make money? that sounds like a good cheap phone!
yeah u can

Rab95 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:55 am

I have 6 of the Fuels and these things are solid workhorses. The can easily be rooted. I am looking to start rotating mine out though with higher end devices. If you are just starting out or do not want to spend much on phones, get fuels. Hands down

crowngem1990 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:04 pm

do they do well with checkpoints? have you used checkpoints?
is there a fastforward app for rooting?

Tekprincezz » Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:23 am

The phone is ok it could get rough around the edges as the touch screen there's certain apps won't take like ad love. The videos could be really slow. In my opinion I would use it for watch & earn and charger pay.