Share suggestions on what smartphones to buy.

Got an HP Stream 7 ($50) Tablet for Making Money

Joe » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:44 pm

Just got a cheap tablet for making money.
Let's see how it works:
https://www.amazon.com/HP-Stream-Window ... B00NSHLVD2

KeysUnlocked » Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:14 pm

Why a tablet?

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:46 pm

Tablets have better processors, have a larger battery so it won't easily blow up like the phones do.

KeysUnlocked » Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:49 pm

Tablets have better processors, have a larger battery so it won't easily blow up like the phones do.

bgiesing » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:29 am

Yes but also a lot of apps prevent tablets from using them so you have to sideload.

However, this specific tablet is actually a Windows 8.1 computer (can be upgraded to Win10) so you wouldn't have that issue as it's just websites/desktop apps.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:20 pm

Yes but also a lot of apps prevent tablets from using them so you have to sideload.

However, this specific tablet is actually a Windows 8.1 computer (can be upgraded to Win10) so you wouldn't have that issue as it's just websites/desktop apps.
Wxactly things like earnhoney or swagbucks could work. But windows 10 was only free for one year now it costs.

koppunoor » Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:14 pm

you are right

bgiesing » Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:47 am

But windows 10 was only free for one year now it costs.
Actually most people don't know this but there's a legal loophole to still get it free. Microsoft allows people to still get the free upgrade if they "use assistive technologies" but they don't check if you actually do.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/accessi ... s10upgrade

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:17 pm

But windows 10 was only free for one year now it costs.
Actually most people don't know this but there's a legal loophole to still get it free. Microsoft allows people to still get the free upgrade if they "use assistive technologies" but they don't check if you actually do.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/accessi ... s10upgrade
I didn't know you could do that. Thank you for the link.

koppunoor » Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:36 pm

I have HP tablet its works super amazing but there is problem with OS update in tablets.

bgiesing » Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:45 am

I have HP tablet its works super amazing but there is problem with OS update in tablets.
That's because there's not enough hard drive space to upgrade as upgrading keeps the old copy also for a while. To solve this, plug a USB hard drive in while installing the update and it will put the old backup copy on the USB drive instead of the tablet itself. (Might need an OTG cable if your tablet doesn't have a full-size USB)

koppunoor » Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:15 pm

That's because there's not enough hard drive space to upgrade as upgrading keeps the old copy also for a while. To solve this, plug a USB hard drive in while installing the update and it will put the old backup copy on the USB drive instead of the tablet itself. (Might need an OTG cable if your tablet doesn't have a full-size USB)
We need the OS upgrade na for HP tablets. I am unable to find any ROMs to install on my HP Slate.

Wperdigon » Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:47 pm

how has it been working for you? i'm looking for another device, and wondering if i should look into a tablet

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:40 am

how has it been working for you? i'm looking for another device, and wondering if i should look into a tablet
Stick to phones for now then get a tablet

Thebeermoneyman » Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:58 am

I have a Dell venue 11 that I use for Earnhoney, works like a charm one you get it dialed in. Pretty sure this one will work well too. Let us know, I've been eyeballing them to replace a couple of regular desktops I've been using in my lab.

bgiesing » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:24 pm

We need the OS upgrade na for HP tablets. I am unable to find any ROMs to install on my HP Slate.
The HP Slate is an Android Tablet, we are talking about the HP Stream which is a Windows 8 tablet and upgrading that to Windows 10.

koppunoor » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:17 am

The HP Slate is an Android Tablet, we are talking about the HP Stream which is a Windows 8 tablet and upgrading that to Windows 10.
Oh! yeah. So you got update to upgrade your windows 8 tablet to windows 10?

abneric » Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:44 am

I heard the 8's are good