Share suggestions on what smartphones to buy.

New here $ phone question

qponsrme » Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:41 pm

I love this idea, and have been researching this as much as possible. I'm looking into the purchasing of phones, do the phones have to be jail broken? I cannot find this answer anywhere. Anyone recommend a phone to start, I don't have the funds yet for the new modem etc., but need to get this started. Thanks !

qponsrme » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:50 pm

Would this be a good starter phone? Verizon Moto E Prepaid Smartphone, 34.88
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Verizon-Moto ... p13n#about

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:04 pm

Would this be a good starter phone? Verizon Moto E Prepaid Smartphone, 34.88
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Verizon-Moto ... p13n#about
Yes that's a good phone. And no you don't need to jailbreak to earn money. Jailbreaking only lets you have tweaks to manage the money making apps if you're not home.

qponsrme » Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:29 am

Thanks! I bought two! new adventure starting for me. I may purchase the Optimus Dynamic II Android Prepaid Smartphone for 9.99, looking at the specs now.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:47 am

Thanks! I bought two! new adventure starting for me. I may purchase the Optimus Dynamic II Android Prepaid Smartphone for 9.99, looking at the specs now.
Ok that's great. Start off with apptrailers and perk apps

KeysUnlocked » Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:00 pm

I wouldn't recommend a $10 phone, they give you really bad raditatioj damage and it's really easy for the battery to blow up.

qponsrme » Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:29 pm

thank you, i did not purchase it. wasnt that sure it would be a good thing.

onesnowycat » Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:40 pm

I bought the dynamic II a few months ago from walmart because it was $3.99 i rooted it and have it setup for my perk farm....with my timer setup for the batteries to drain, i have not had a bad day yet with this phone,...it's already paid for it's self.