Share suggestions on what smartphones to buy.

3 for Zone 3

Joe » Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:24 pm

New LG Opitmus Zone 3 phones arrived!

These are nice phones for making money. I am using them for YooLotto:
http://amzn.to/2djsTVn

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:34 pm

How do you use YouLotto I don't understand? I'll check your vid out though

Seth Smock » Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:44 pm

You adding these phones to routine or you getting rid of old ones? And using these ones instead.

Joe » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:14 pm

I'll check your vid out though
What video?

Joe » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:15 pm

You adding these phones to routine or you getting rid of old ones? And using these ones instead.
These are being added.

KeysUnlocked » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:43 pm

You should do some sort of phone giveaway,.. that would be cool!

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:46 pm

I'll check your vid out though
What video?
Make $5 a day one, I think you mentiondled how to use the app

MoneyMasterFU » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:17 am

New LG Opitmus Zone 3 phones arrived!

These are nice phones for making money. I am using them for YooLotto:
http://amzn.to/2djsTVn

You can get those on here https://www.walmart.com/ip/LG-Optimus-Z ... n/49018257. They only let you buy 2 at a time though.

KeysUnlocked » Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:01 pm

I bought 2 the other day, I really like using them for perk and rewardable

femsawyer » Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:58 pm

I'm having a problem getting these rooted. Here's what I've tried:
RootKHP v1.5 - on the computer, it pops up saying that it rooted successfully, but when I check it with Root Checker, it's not rooted.
Kingo Root (apk version) - Gets to 90% and then fails. It says to try the desktop version but the download links for that have been removed from cnet and the link on their site goes to a server error page. I have seen on reddit where people mentioned being able to root it with this though - it's just not working for me.
KingRoot - It tries but just ends up having me click to add to the number of people who have requested the ability to root this phone. The PC version is in a foreign language and even trying to follow the tutorial on their site, I get nowhere.

Hopefully someone can give me some insight on rooting these phones - I just bought 3 of them. I'm pretty new to rooting.

TIA

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:37 pm

I'm having a problem getting these rooted. Here's what I've tried:
RootKHP v1.5 - on the computer, it pops up saying that it rooted successfully, but when I check it with Root Checker, it's not rooted.
Kingo Root (apk version) - Gets to 90% and then fails. It says to try the desktop version but the download links for that have been removed from cnet and the link on their site goes to a server error page. I have seen on reddit where people mentioned being able to root it with this though - it's just not working for me.
KingRoot - It tries but just ends up having me click to add to the number of people who have requested the ability to root this phone. The PC version is in a foreign language and even trying to follow the tutorial on their site, I get nowhere.

Hopefully someone can give me some insight on rooting these phones - I just bought 3 of them. I'm pretty new to rooting.

TIA
There's a site you can go in the phone's browser called towelroot and that will root the phone however I'm not sure if it works with the Zone 3's

Rivbwoy » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:39 am

Igot 4 lg optimum z3 from bestbuy @20 each
I'm new to rooting too. I rooted a lg lucky and the phone doesn't work to well I got three other lg luckys n they work better than the rooted one
I'm still learning too

Grimreaper » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:47 pm

Best Buy had the Zone 3's for 9.99 yesterday. I did three separate orders and should get them by Friday. I wish I'd found this forum sooner and you guys could've snagged a few.

Akumaky » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:38 pm

I picked up Zone 3 new and really didn't expect much. I thought I'd regret it. I'm surprised. It's better than expected. RewardableTV is running without a hiccup. I'm going to pick up more of these soon!

Grimreaper » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:43 pm

I've had 3 zone 3's on ad fun 4 days and haven't had to do anything but watch them earn...